Where to Buy Baby Girl Hair Bows?

I am looking to buy cute crochet headbands, clip on flowers, and big bows for my baby. Are there any speciality boutiques around the Tulsa area (I am in BA) that sells these? Thanks!

http://crystalsboutique.deviantart.com/

In Broken Arrow, there's a great shop at Elm and 101st called Baby Emporium. They have a pretty good selection of bows and GORGEOUS baby outfits.

You can also go to Kathleen's Kids at 81st and Harvard in Tulsa. They have TONS of yummy things!

I make hair bows but not the headbands with the flowers on them. I have an Etsy site which is listed below. There are a lot of good sellers on Etsy, so I highly recommend this site. If I can help you out with any other style of hair bows please let me know. You don't have to purchase through Etsy and pay shipping, I live in Jenks and work in Tulsa so I can deliver them to you. I love Kathleen's Kids but be prepared to pay an arm and a leg for their hair accessories.

-L.
www.littlemisschic.etsy.com

Claire's at the Woodland Hills has the cutest hair dillies for children !!! So Cute !!

Kathleen's kids is great. Bring your outfit in, and they will custom make one to match.

I make clip on flowers that come in all colors and sizes. You can even special request a color/style. I sell them for $3 and I can deliver them or meet you. I also live in Broken Arrow. Email me if you would like for me to send you some pics! Thanks! C.

____@____.com or ###-###-####

Your Unique Bowtique sells them online at pretty cheap prices and are super cute. www.youruniquebowtique.com

1 / 3