Where to Buy a Leotard for a 2 Year Old?

I've started my daughter in a gymnastics class and am wondering where I can buy leotards in a 2T or 3T. We live in Keller, so anywhere close would be best.

Thank you!
-L.

they have some at some walmarts might try there :) gl!

They sell some at Target, near the dance clothes in the girls (not babies) section.

KimLee in Bedford...Academy has them really cheap!! And there is a dance store in Grapevine Mills close to JCPennys. There is a dance store in Lewisville acoss from Vista Ridge, by Toysrus and Garden Ridge. You didnot say where you lived...so Im trying to give you everywhere I know that there is one!! Good Luck!

I buy mine at Target, Wal Mart, and Toys R Us when they are on sale. They are usually with the dance clothes. I usually buy the xs so my youngest daughter at 2 yrs old can grow into them when she is ready for gymnastics. I have other daughters that have worn them too.

L.,

You can also try some of the children's consignment stores, like "Once Upon A Child". I found some there that were a little bit cuter than what you pay full price for at Target.

E. B.
www.greaterlewisvillemothersandmore.org

1 / 3