Where to Buy a Cute Hat for My 5 Year Old Daughter

My daughter is going to girl scout camp and must wear a hat. Of course when you want something specific you can never find it. I was thinking about either a bucket hat or a a hat with a wider brim, guess it would be called a beach hat. Has anyone seen any around? I figured I'd post the question because I really don't feel like taking two little ones from store to store in search.

Thanks in advance.

P.

All of the places I was going to mention are posted except Mini Boden has adorable things and the jcrew crew cuts stuff is so cute too. :)

Check online before you go. I'd check Old Navy, Target, Walmart

My daughter recently had an opportunity to visit the American Girl store in Downtown Chicago with a friend. We gave her some spending money. She came home with a surprisingly good purchase. She bought a hat for $15.00. It is a lightweight reversible (white and fushica) bucket style hat with a wider brim than usually seen on bucket hats. It has the American Girl logo embroidered in pink on the white side. I can't find the exact link for this hat but here is another cute summer hat, also by American Girl.

http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/ProductPage.jsf...

Bitty Berry Hat for Girls item # F9368

Hi P.,

Target usually always has hats. You may not have a large selection but they have them through all the seasons. My girls where hats all the time and find something they like often.

I don't know about for girls, but for boys I always have the best luck at the Children's Place. Unless you get a local answer for a great boutique place, I'd try there. You can check their stock online before bothering going to the store. I love hats! If I had a girls she'd be wearing them all the time. :)

The Children's Place and Gymboree both have some really cute wide-brimmed hats right now.

Definitely check out Lands End and Children's Place.
I got my son an adorable bucket hat there last year!

Depending on when you need it by, try etsy.com! They have a great selection of hats, many of the sellers are stay at home moms, and the prices are really reasonable!

1 / 3