Where Is the Best Santa Claus to Visit to Get a Picture Taken?

Just wondering if anyone can suggest a really great Santa Claus to get a "Picture with Santa" done for our 13-month-old son. I've heard that the Santa at Northpark Mall is GREAT, but I've also heard that the line and the wait are not great. Our 13-month-old will probably not tolerate standing around for a very long period of time. Any suggestions or recommendations? It would be nice to find a Santa that isn't wearing a fake-looking beard and looks to be 19 years old behind that beard! :D

We survived visiting the Stonebriar Santa and I really liked him. My son sat very well with him and didn't seem to be afraid of him at all. He seemed to be more freaked out by the women standing behind the camera who were shaking sleigh bells trying to get him to smile. He started to get upset at the very end from being stared at and cajoled by Santa's helpers. We didn't end up with a smiley picture, but we didn't get a crying/screaming picture either, so I definitely will NOT complain. Thank you again to everyone who offered their input on where to visit Santa!! We will go back to this Santa again next year!

I like both the Willowbend & Stonebriar mall santas. They both look so real!

However Stonebrair's mall santa doesn't wear the red suit & my daughter this year wanted to know why the Stonebriar's santa isn't all dressed up... She thinks all santa's have to wear the red suit.

So if you want the red suit go to Willowbend mall!

Stonebriar Mall whitout question! I love the old-time Santa look and he is great. And they give the kid's a button with Santa the says "I've seen the Big Guy!".

Wow, it looks like everyone else favors willowbend or stonebriar. We took our little girl to Collin Creek. She is 13 months old, too. The line was probably about 10 minutes, but it was during the week. I think he looked really good. He was definitely an older man. I think the lines at Collin Creek will be shorter.

We have been going to the Santa at Stonebriar. I checked all the local malls before we decided to go to this one. We have gone three times. Once when I was pregnant, when my son was 4 months old and the other day at 16 months. We just love him. Get there early or you will wait. Go late afternoon and not on Pet night, Tues & Thurs unless you have a pet to bring. We waited 2 hours but our son loved the dogs so we were OK.

Patricia

We have gone to the same Santa at Stonebriar for the past 5 years now, we love him and think he is a great guy!!! It's so neat to have a picture made every year with the same Santa! We went last Tuesday at 2:15 and there was one person in line ahead of us. Very easy day, just wish my little one liked to sit with Santa! :-(

Our favorite is the Stonebriar Santa also. Nothing fake about him!!

Hey S., I sent this same question out last year and everyone told me North Park. I was very disappointed. It really is for bigger kids, but besides that the lines were very long and the picture quality wasn't that great. I went to Collin Creek after that experience (and again this year)and there has never been a line (or it is very short)and the picture was awesome (you can get a cd too for emailing). I was very happy with the Santa there and it is close to the playground and food court. Good luck! Angela

S.,

I took my 12 month old to Willowbend this past Monday morning...and there was no line. If you can get there on a weekday, I highly recommend it. We went the Sunday before and left, because there was no way she would make it. I scouted out the Santas and thought he looked great. Will be happy to send you a photo of my sweet little girl staring Santa down so that you can check him out for yourself...his beard is real!
Just e-mail me ____@____.com and I will send it over.

1 / 3