Where Do You Find Women's UV Protection Swim Shirts??

Hi, I've been wanting to purchase a UV protection swim shirt for myself. You know the kind you find EVERYWHERE for KIDS. I looked everywhere and I just cannot find it. I can go online and order a rash guard, but I would like to be able to try it on first. Anybody knows wheich store carries them??? Thanks!

Thank you so much for all the tips. I did find them at Sports Authority, but I ended up purchasing a Boys XL size at Target. It was half the price and not as tight fitting as the one from Sports Authority. What a great idea to look for kids XL sizes!!

I think REI does but I think they are pricey.

Try Outdoorkids.com. They have awesome customer service. You can even take your measurements and call them and they will tell you what size to buy. One thing I have noticed w/the kids shirts is that they are meant to fit snugly. If you are more comfortable in something more loose-fitting, you might want to order a size larger.

Cheers,
S. L

Try Athleta, Title 9, or REI.

Soooooo frustrating, isn't it?
If you're small enough....a boys xl will work.
Larson's ski shop at Kipling and I-70 carry them. I would think other windsurf shops would too.
You're smart to try them on first. I'm a size 8-10 on top and I had to buy the women's x-large to get the fit I wanted (over 30 doesn't need skin, skin-tight).
Love it though - no longer have to rely on a 5-yr old (now older) or a stranger to do sunscreen at the beach or the pool during the week when my husband's at work!

Sports Authority usually carries them. Don't know if there is a store in Colorado though. I would definitly try a sporting store (just call around). With all the rafting in CO I am sure you can find some.

I bought mine at a surf shop when I lived in California. I would think that outdoor stores that focus on rafting would have something like that.

I bought one from the mens department, I couldn't find one either.....

Yes, you can find them at Sports Authority. I found them for myself and daughter (she's 16) last summer for our vacation. You shouldn't have any problems getting one there.

Good luck and have fun using it!

1 / 3