Where Do You Buy Halloween Costumes for Toddler Boys??

I am looking at a few stores for halloween costume for my 1.5 yr old , haven't found anything good. If I like the costume the material/finish is not good or they don't have it in my son's size. I was looking for a tigger costume actually but I guess other costumes too as long it's not something scary.I did see monkey/turtle costumes but didn't like them much. I am planning on two parties for halloween , so I want a costume which won't get dirty very easily so that my son can wear it twice . (I had loved a bunny rabbit costume but didn't buy it for this reason)
Thanks mamas!

E-bay.

Halloween costumes, are in varying quality. But costs money.
And kids, play in it and will get dirty, possibly.
The potential for it getting dirty, is always there. They are Toddlers.
You can spot clean it.

Also, some young kids, will not wear a costume for very long, if it is hot or uncomfortable or has things on their head.

I seen smaller customes at the Goodwill store this weekend- Brand new in store package- Also try Salvation Army thrift stores- they have a wide variety. Hope this helps

E-bay.

You can spot clean it.

Party City dot com :)

I was just at the Disney store and ther were no Tigger costumes. But I did see a Tigger -looking lion from Carters it was fleece.

Ebay is also an option.

How clean does it have to be? Any costume should be able to withstand two parties, unless your kid regularly jumps in mud puddles. I say you should get the bunny rabbit costume.

But if you're still looking, I got my son's first costume at onestepahead.com. I got his second costume on eBay. They are both great quality. He's worn both two years in a row for multiple parties each year.

We have cheked out buycostume.com and google search the Sprirt of Halloween stores too. Alot of the same costumes but one may have something the other doesn't.

Pottery Barn kids just put their costumes on sale today.
www.potterybarnkids.com

1 / 3