Where Do I Find Jeans for Little Girls That Aren't "Skinny" or "Jeggings"?

My daughter is outgrowing her clothes so I was in Target today looking for pants in the next size up. She's in need of size 5s now (or 5T). I couldn't find a pair of jeans that weren't either "skinny" jeans or "jeggings"! She can't and won't wear skinny jeans, they are far too tight. She can't even lift her leg to climb on to the bed or couch in them. She's very tall for her age. She's 3.5, she'll be 4 in June.
Who still carries regular cut jeans for little girls that are still cute? She loves all the pictures and hearts and flowers and sparkles on her jeans so just going and buying "boring" boys jeans isn't an option.
I can't go too crazy with price but I'm willing to put a little bit into it if I have to.

I love resale shops! My daughter spent her first year and a little more in high end brands because there was a simply amazing one near us. She wore a $75 dress for her first birthday party that I bought for $15! But that shop closed and there isn't one near me now. I am looking for a good one now that's not too far away. My boys had a lot of great things thanks to resale shops as well. Both my husband and I were saying to each other how much we miss the resale shop last night after this.
Now I wonder if the Target I was in just didn't have all the new season things out or something. I did think I was crazy not being able to find regular jeans, my husband looked at everything as well. We looked both in the toddler section and the girls section. There were bootcut but they were all "skinny bootcut". Everything we saw contained the words skinny or jeggings right there on the tag. We did look at the back wall. We were also buying pants for my son that's outgrowing his clothes (why do all 3 of my kids do it at the same time! LOL)
I've been looking online at some of the places suggested here. All the "blinged" pants or colored pants are skinny. All that look to be normal cut jeans are straight denim with no embelishments if there were any listed at all. This is what I'm finding, this season seems to be nothing but skinny. I've always been able to find regular cut before this season with only a few skinny that end up not getting worn or only worn once or twice before they don't fit.
I'm going to keep looking. Much as I hate it, we're going to the mall to look around.
I may have to go the Michaels route. Doesn't help with her liking colors and such though. She's got a very unique style ;)
She's 42”(3” 6”) 39.4 lbs as of today and like I said, she won't be 4 until June so she's proportioned but overall bigger than the average for her age.
I look forward to the weather warming up so she can just wear dresses/skirts with leggings under them because there is more "wiggle room" for her LOL

Try the Children's Place and Old Navy. Not expensive, still cute, and ususally a variety of cuts/styles.

My daughter wear a size 7/8 and she wears boot cut. I buy them mostly at old navy and sometimes target. I've also had good luck at H&M and childrens place

I always buy regular cut jeans at Target. There should be a wall of jeans with folded jeans in cubbies. I also found a lot of regular cut jeans in Kohls.

If nothing else...second hand. Kid to Kid should have some jeans in good shape.

You can put your own flowers and sparkles on plain boy jeans. Check out Michaels or Joannes. Another place to look is a resale clothing store. Sometimes the items were originally sold a few years ago, or came from elsewhere where the styles were different, and not just the same things you find in stores in your area.

Crazy 8, Childrens Place, Old Navy

I don't know about the Toddler sizes, but our Target carries "regular" jeans in addition to the skinny ones and jeggings. Most of the skinny ones are hanging on rounds that you walk around/through. But the "regular" ones are on the wall at the back of the girls section. Just like at Old Navy.... how they have the jeans folded and stacked on wall shelves.

I also find plenty of them at our Belk's department store. Again, my daughter is not in the toddler sizes anymore, but I can't imagine if they are carrying them in the elementary/middle school sizes that they aren't also carrying them in the toddler sizes.

ETA:
And if all else fails, Land's End has them. Land's End has just about everything. LOL

Old Navy, Walmart and Target. Gymboree has some really cute ones.

Gymboree jeans are super cute - all the sparkle, hearts, etc - and definitely come in regular, non-skinny cuts. I have also gotten cute jeans at Old Navy. I imagine Gap would have them too but I haven't shopped there.

With Gymboree, everything always goes on sale. Don't buy the newest styles and you'll get a discount for sure. Parenting Magazine has a 20% off coupon most months that can be used on top of the sales price. They still aren't cheap, but they are really good quality and won't wear out before she outgrows them. They also tend to run a bit big, so they might be good for your daughter if she's on the bigger side.

1 / 3