Where Can I Sell New Clothes????

Hello all, I have brand new girls clothes from 18 months to 5 toddler that still have tags on them and I would like to sell them, they are nice clothes that I know someone can use. Does anyone know where else I can post these items besides Craigslist???? I've done Craigslist and I just get so many flakes and spam e-mail from there:-0

Selling on Ebay is a good bet. I've done it and it's so easy. New clothes sell really well. Good luck!

Being that Craigslist and free AND has millions of viewers I would suggest doing a few things to avoid the infamous "email tag" & the non serious type etc.
Post the ad where it chooses you to have it say "see below" & then you just put your number & say no emails just serious inquiries only. Have pictures,prices,city etc. all in the post so there is no 20 Questions played.
I found this REALLY worked.

what about a kids consignment store, perhaps you can trade for credit for new clothes???

I sell alot of my kids clothes on ebay and have great response and make pretty good money. But I will say don't go to one of those stores that will list them for you it is very easy to do yourself! Good luck!

There is a consignment shop called Kid to Kid. I go to the one on Ray Rd & I-10. I love going there!

Try "Once Upon a Child" on Alma School and Warner in Chandler, or look in the yellow pages for youth thrift stores; there are quite a few of them

Try Once Upon a Child on Baseline/Val Vista. Ebay is also an option. I have been able to sell every baby item I no longer needed or wanted whether it was brand new or used.

I just sold some baby items to a lady on craigslist that is wanting girls clothes 2T and up. She is very nice and dependable and doesn't "haggle" the prices. She was interested when I mentioned your request. She would like your info so she can call you.

E.

Try a site called GumdropSwap (http://gumdropswap.com). You can swap from anywhere in the US by sending the clothes your kids outgrow to this kids boutique in CT. An option if you want to get some value out of all the money you spent instead of flat out donating. As long your things are in good condition they don't turn down anything because of brand, size or season. They take everything unlike resale store like Once Upon a Child! They give you points to shop on the website and send the clothes that fit your kids. It's great if you don't have time, patience or know how to do consignment, Ebay, craigslist, tag sale, etc.

1 / 3