Where Can I Rent a Adult Elmo Costume?

Hi Moms,

My son is turning 2 October 4th and we are doing a Elmo theme for his party. My husband really wants to dress up like Elmo and walk around to entertain the kids ( I think he's crazy because it's to hot, but okay). Does anyone know where I can rent a Elmo costume? Do you know how much it costs? I called a few places that I googled and all 3 #'s were disconnected.
Thanks!!!

hi K.
For my sons 1st Bday we did a Mickey Mouse theme & I wanted my husband or his brother to dress up as Mickey. After searching for a rental I then decided to just hire a character to come to the party for an hour. I think it was around $200 including their travel time. It was the best thing I could do. My husband got to enjoy the party & I didn't have to worry about not having him to help. The company was called Kids Fiesta I think they are in Ft Lauderdale( I live in Boca) but they do travel. I know they have Elmo because I referred them to my girlfriend who had an Elmo party & she was very happy with them also. The only other option-u can try Costume World in Deerfield Beach.
I hope that helps & u have a great 2nd Bday for your son!

For our daughter's 2nd Birthday party we used A-1 Clowns and Acts by Pinky's (5220 Club Road, West Palm Beach, 33401). They have been in business since 1987. For more information call ###-###-#### or log on to www.clownsbypinky.com The "red monster" put on a 45 minute show of listen and move songs and posed for pictures.

there is a costume shop on Northlake Boulevard here in Palm Beach County - www.hollywood-costumes.com (I think) is the website. They are open all year round.

Sorry I don't know about the costum but if you still having to find a elmo cake I can do the cake for you.I can send you pictures.write me back.Good luck!!

1 / 3

Explore Mamapedia

elmo costume