Where Can I Find a Nap Mat???

I am just wondering where I can find a good nap mat (that's not too expensive) for my 2 year-old daughter to take to preschool with her????
Thanks

I could make one for you daughter in any fabric you like and will only charge you $15.00. Do you like any cartoons or specific color. I can get some swatches and email them to you It will have a mat with a pillow and a small blanket and it will roll up like a sleeping bag and have a handle. You can email me a ____@____.com Thanks!

I saw some in the JCPENNEY catalog for about $15.00 or you can try www.mynappak.com, but she is expensive and I sells the same two designs that you can get at JCpenney's.

I bought a nap mat at Big Lots for $6. Red and blue and cushy!!

I've seen them at Wal-mart and Target near school supplies. There are also people who sell them on ebay with cute covers and attached pillows.

I saw some yesterday at Walmart, about $7.
I bought some fleece fabric on sale and made my own little sleeping bags...they look like giant pillow cases but the kids like them.

I saw them at Wal-Mart! They were near the school supplies, and seemed affordable.

Good luck! A.

I just brought one for my 3 year old at Bloom Embroidery in Coppell. It was under $50 for my son's name to be embroidered on it as well. Since you must label everything you send with your child to preschool or daycare I thought this was a great buy. It is like a sleeping bag and it is washable and appears to be of good quality. You can see them at www.bloominc.com

I know when I was shopping for my son's school supplies, I have seen some cut mats at Walmart, but there are not cloth. You can also use a sleeping bag and those are inexpensive either at Target or Walmart.

JCPenney - it has an attached pillow and blanket and rolls up and has a shoulder strap, but is very lightweight. Only around $20.

1 / 3