Where Can I Find a Nap Mat???

I am just wondering where I can find a good nap mat (that's not too expensive) for my 2 year-old daughter to take to preschool with her????
Thanks

I could make one for you daughter in any fabric you like and will only charge you $15.00. Do you like any cartoons or specific color. I can get some swatches and email them to you It will have a mat with a pillow and a small blanket and it will roll up like a sleeping bag and have a handle. You can email me a ____@____.com Thanks!

I saw some in the JCPENNEY catalog for about $15.00 or you can try www.mynappak.com, but she is expensive and I sells the same two designs that you can get at JCpenney's.

I bought a nap mat at Big Lots for $6. Red and blue and cushy!!

I've seen them at Wal-mart and Target near school supplies. There are also people who sell them on ebay with cute covers and attached pillows.

I saw some yesterday at Walmart, about $7.
I bought some fleece fabric on sale and made my own little sleeping bags...they look like giant pillow cases but the kids like them.

I saw them at Wal-Mart! They were near the school supplies, and seemed affordable.

Good luck! A.

I just brought one for my 3 year old at Bloom Embroidery in Coppell. It was under $50 for my son's name to be embroidered on it as well. Since you must label everything you send with your child to preschool or daycare I thought this was a great buy. It is like a sleeping bag and it is washable and appears to be of good quality. You can see them at www.bloominc.com

I know when I was shopping for my son's school supplies, I have seen some cut mats at Walmart, but there are not cloth. You can also use a sleeping bag and those are inexpensive either at Target or Walmart.

JCPenney - it has an attached pillow and blanket and rolls up and has a shoulder strap, but is very lightweight. Only around $20.

You can buy nap mats at Wal-Mart for $6.99. They are red on one side blue on the other side and fold up. If you are crafty you can make a mat cover or sometimes there are mothers or teachers in the class that can make them for a fee.

If you can't find the ones mentioned already... I know that Lillian Vernon makes these for about $20.

http://www.lillianvernon.com/catalog/product_display.jsp?...

Hello L.,

You can definetly find one at JCPenny's, I actually just went today to get one for my son. They are only 11.99 right now. Hope this helps.

Y.

Hi Leane,
I found them at walmart for under $7 or at cvs for around $10.

There are really cute ones at Learning Express in Frisco and Bedazzled in Plano (Legacy Park Shopping Center). Both have the attached blanket and pillow and Bedazzled will embroider the name for a few dollars more. Good luck!

I am attaching a copy of an e-mail I just got from a lady who sells nap mats. I'm not sure what your price range is, these are a little high, but quite cute. She is offering a discount to neighbors, see e-mail below. www.mylittlelullabies.com

Can you believe it is that time again - where did the summer go?
Little Lullabies, a local family business, would like to help you get
prepared to put your little one in mother's day out or day care this
year. We specialize in toddler nap mats, or bedrolls as we like to
call them. I started this company a year ago when I was searching for
nap mats and couldn't find anything that I just loved, especially for
my son. The fabrics I have found are unique and fun!

As a member myself, I am offering a discount to all GWRA members and I
will donate $5 of every purchase to Robert E Lee or Stonewall Jackson,
whichever you choose. The GWRA price is $65 plus sales tax each and I
will personally deliver all orders. I have posted the order form on
this site and please just write "GWRA" anywhere on the form and which
school you would like your donation to go to. We live in the
neighborhood so if you would like to come by and see the products,
please just let me know. You can view the products at
www.mylittlelullabies.com.

You can fax the completed order form to ###-###-####, or email me and
I will be happy to meet you. If you have any questions, please feel
free to contact me.

Thank you for your support and I will email the group to let you know
how much you gave back to our local schools!