Where Can I Buy Tubs of Premade Cookie Dough?

Anyone know where I can buy tubs of premade cookie dough? I see Sam's has it but in Choc Chip only. I need a variety!!! and I need it tomorrow! HELP!

My girlfriend seels it. She is in Lockport. I can give you her e-mail address or telephone number if you like.

There's another Gordon Food Service in Oak Brook Terrace/Villa Park on Roosevelt and Summit.

I am pretty sure that you can find tubs of pre made cookie dough at Target. I hope this helps!:)

GFS ...they have all different flavors pre shaped.
about $9.oo for 90 cookies there is one off of rt 34 (rt 59)

IF YOU KNOW ANY KIDS IN sports, boy scouts or school they always are doing a cookie dough fundraiser at some point! I know we will hvae one in a few weeks for football!! Then you are helping support a kids education/sport and getting your cooie dough.... I think Market day (usually thorugh the schools or achurch fudnraiser) has it too.

All kinds of them... macadamia nut, peanut butter, plain etc.

Its funny you ask this... I just came across this article yesterday... contact this lady (her info is in this article.. maybe she'll be able to help you out)

http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/elmhurst/news/x1543599341/B...

1 / 3

Explore Mamapedia

cookies dough tubs variety