Where Can I Buy Glass Baby Bottles?

I've seen the Born Free ones you can get at Babies R Us, but I'm looking for just plain old glass bottles. Anyone know where I can find them...not online?

Thanks for your suggestions! I went to Babies R Us and bought the evenflo bottles for 5.99 for 3! They were all out of the Dr. Browns (which I've been using), but the evenflow seem to work fine, and no gas, and much cheaper!

Diapers.com! They have all different brands you can order. Just look under feeding accessories!

Baby Depot has the 4 oz bottles (3 for $5.99) - Evenflo glass bottles and the 8 oz ones as well, but I don't remember the price of them.

I've seen them at Target.

I saw Dr. Browns glass bottles at Babies R Us in Lewisville a couple weeks ago.

-Char

Babies R Us has cheap evenflow glass ones as well as Dr. Brown's and Born Free that are glass.

I just bought evenflo glass bottles at Burlington Baby Depot at Grapevine Mills. There were a ton there just last week. Otherwise, you'd probably have to order them online. They are still a lot cheaper than Born Free though. Hope they are still there for you!

1 / 3