Where can I buy affordable nursing gowns

Where are some good places to buy nursing gowns that are affordable?

Summary

Nursing gowns are available at lots of place such as, Motherhood Maternity, Burlington Coat Factory. Check the article for more info.

Thanks for the tips ~ I went to Grapevine Mills and hit all the stores mentioned. I ended up finding a nice set at Motherhood Maternity I think she will like :-}
I was impressed with the selection available at Burlington Coat Factory for babies in the Baby Depot - wow! Lots of stuff... Good to know!

The JCPenney Outlet at Grapevine Mills Mall had an good selection of nursing gowns, nursing gowns with robe sets and nursing shorty pajamas, in the lingerie section, the last time I was there (about a month or so ago). I bought 3 sets (2 gowns with robes and one shorty pj set) when I was pregnant with my daughter (7 years now) through the JCPenney catalog and was able to use them all throughout nursing her and they were still in excellent condition when I had my son (almost 2 now), so I thought the quality for what I paid was pretty good. Good luck! :-)

The cheapest I have found is Burlington Coat factory/Baby Depot at Grapevine Mills Mall. I think they were 13.00 or less and some came w/ matching blankets or sleepers for the baby. Too cute! JC Penny Outlet and Motherhood Maternity Outlet at Grapevine Mills mall are also great!

Motherhood Maternity. You can also find them at Babies R Us. The ones with a matching robe are $35 or $40. There are some without the gown for $20 or $25.

The gown was nice for in the hospital and the first couple weeks at home, but I didn't wear mine after that. So, don't fret if you can't find one. I was quite shocked at their prices, seeing as they are all covered in those horrible floral designs. Seems like Target might have had one with a little more modern look.

Stretchy tank tops (I loved the Old Navy ribbed ones) and some comfy pajama bottoms (stretchy, cotton ones big enough for the post-baby belly) work just fine too.

1 / 3