Whats That on Your Bumper.....JFF

So I have had to ask too many serious questions lately.

Since I have added like five new bumper stickers on my van...It got me thinking..what is the rear end of your car saying to people??

Do you have the Family member emblems? If so What do they look like??

What is your Favorite Bumper sticker??

Here are some of mine....and there will be many many more.....
Peace sign that is tye-dyed
Four different Jack Skeletons heads from The Nightmare Before Christmas
Five or so Political(non-party affiliated)...I wont get specific to keep this one light.
I have the Family member emblems in two forms...One that is a generic Head...Three boys mom and dad and the cat...
I just got and this is my favorite..The family Emblem that is Nightmare Before Christmas...It has Jack, Sally..Oogies Kids and Zero...Which works perfectly for my family!!!
We also have a few Band stickers. And a Seattle Seahawks Team emblem.
I am sure I have forgotten something....but there ya have it!
Ah I did forget..My biking one...It is the picture of a bike and it reads...''Put the fun between your legs''

I have many favorites. I love all the family ones..especially the ones that are different!!

My husband thinks they are tacky too.

This is the first time I have had the ok to decorate...and it has to stay on the windows....so I guess mine are more of rear window stickers...:(

Denise P..... :)

I would read all your rears!! Thank you ladies this is fun!!!

My last car had the following, I will be getting most of these again, or already have duplicates for my next car:::

Human Right Campaign Sticker (the blue with yellow equal sign)

Several pro-gay marriage ones, like "Love has no gender!"

"What kind of a person votes against healthcare?"

A Marilyn Manson sticker.
A New York Yankees sticker.
A Seraphim Shock (friends band) sticker.

The flag of England.

Some other political ones & some of the silly ones with phrases on them, like
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

:)
I put mine in the back window of my car, NEVER on the bumper, may need to remove them to sell the car, much easier off a window.

http://www.mamapedia.com/questions/17478016372880572417

These were hilarious.

I don't have any on my bumper - I think they are tacky.

But, I do see some I love and that make me laugh. My fav:

George Bush, smiling big, both thumbs up - underneath it reads "Miss me yet?"

Well, I had to get rid of several a few years ago:

Impeach Bush
Hail To The Thief
Bush Is A Punk A$$ Chump
GW Bush: How dumb is too dumb?

I have several.
My other vehicle is a Klingon battle cruiser.
Live your own myth.
I brake for fairies, leprechauns,unicorns, and other creatures only I can see.
Nice truck - too bad about your dick.
Religious freedom means all religions - with a big purple pentagram.
A Trek fish.
A medicine wheel.
A HRC equal sign (supporting same-sex marriage).
Recycling is for the birds...and the fish, and the trees, and the children...
No black, no white, just the blues - Beale Street, Memphis, TN

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

i used to have one that had a cartoon Albert Einstein with an irratated look on his face and was pointing out and it said, "YOU, out of the gene pool!" I thought it was funny. the only one we ever had was for a christian radio station.

These were hilarious.

A Marilyn Manson sticker.
A New York Yankees sticker.

The flag of England.

:)

One side says "Love" the other side says "Peace" and in the middle there is a Shaka Hang Loose sign. We're all about good vibes in our house :)

I LOVE those little family stick figure ones, especially with a dog and a cat! If my kids were younger I'd have them too.

I have a giant yellow peace sign magnet on the hatch. On the side windows I have an RIT eurosticker, USA Gymnastics, USA Track and Field, and a Ballston Spa Scotties foot print. This is my 3rd Mazda, and yet I have never put on the Zoom Zoom window sticker that comes with them. Since I drive really fast, seems like it's not a good idea to advertise it!

My kids do not seem too dissappointed that I've not put their 'My Child Is An Honors Student Blah Blah Blah', we have a million of them. They've stuck them on their bedroom walls.

Couple of ones I see that I like, Bark Less, Wag More....Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History, My Marine Can Pick Off Your Honor STudent At 1500 Yards, tehehe.

I REALLY like the Life Is Good ones, hard to choose just one though!!

:)

OH! A few months ago I saw a car whose rear plate read 'PLAN AHEA'

BAHAWAHA!

I don't have them on my bumper, but on my back window...

I have a Summit Racing sticker and a Top Gun Shooting Sports on the back hatch window of my Saturn Vue. ☺

1 / 3