What Was That Website?

Hi Moms, not too long ago a mom posted a request wondering how to cut grocery costs. One of the responses had a website that had a spreadsheet with all the weekly specials (ads) from various grocery stores. I thought I bookmarked it but somehow I didn't. Does anyone know the site? Thanks!

Thank you all for getting me those sites! Groceries are such a huge chunk of our budget these days, and now that summer is here I have all three home for all three meals, it'll be an even bigger chunk. So here's to all the savings we can get, huh!

www.sistersavings.net and it's completely free. I print the spreadsheets and highlight the items I want, then go shopping at Walmart and price match. I usually go on Wednesdays so I can price match the double ad day at Sprouts, which has the best deals on produce. But lately I've been getting produce through a co-op at www.bountifulbaskets.com and that seems to be even cheaper and last me so long that I haven't gone to the store in a long time, except to grab a gallon of milk. The co-op also occasionally does more than produce, like bread, beans, granola, nut butters, and today there is a deadline for ordering 1/4 cow that is local and organic, grass-fed, etc. Speaking of which, I'm ordering a quarter cow (all nicely packaged and labeled), and I'm willing to split it with you if you're interested. It's a lot of meat for my family, but I love the concept. It's healthier and more ethical because the animal is treated very well. Here is where you can read about the price and what you get: http://www.bountifulbaskets.org/offeringinformation/beef....

couponmom.com, this shows you the deals on only Fry's grocery store and also a lot the drugstores around. Check out Vickysdeals too, it is a website that is dedicated to saving money. The ladies on there trade coupons, share their ideas to save money and where to get great deals.

Couponmom.com is one that I use...

couponsense.com, but you have to be a member. Monthly fees are $15.09/month, with tax, but totally worth it! I save MUCH more than $15/month using it!!! C.

I have been using www.thegrocerygame.com for a little over a month. It is free for the first month, then it costs $10 every 8 weeks for one grocery store +5 for additional stores. It lists what's on sale and what coupons to use, it even lists when the coupon was in the paper. I have heard about the sistersavings site but haven't checked it all out yet. So I couldn't say which is better, but it's always good to check out options!

Hope this helps!

www.sistersavings.net

I use a program/system called Coupon Sense. Their website is couponsense.com. I would recommend finding an instructor to help you learn how to use the system. It does have the ads and allows you to create a shopping list all the while it shows you what coupons go with the ad items.

I have 4 boys myself, ages 14, 13, 10, & 8, so I definately need the savings! I do save at least $20 a week using the system; although I don't use it like many do.

Hi S.!

The website is http://www.sistersavings.net/ and it is updated every Wednesday I believe. Just click on "Weekly Sales AZ" to get a list of all the grocery sales going on at Fry's, Albertson's, Bashas, Safeway, Sprouts, and Food City. (They even give you menu suggestions based on what's on sale) I always either print out the sale list or check the website before I go grocery shopping and it has helped me out a LOT.

You may also want to check out http://www.bountifulbaskets.org/ - it is a food co-op for fruits, veggies, bread, etc. that I've used as well and have liked. Good luck!! :)

1 / 3