What to Get My Husband for Christmas?

I have no clue what to get my husband for Christmas. He hates getting clothes and shoes for Christmas. He does not really need anymore tools. I know of a movie that he wants but it is only five bucks. I want to get him something nicer than that, but I don't know what. Any ideas??

Thanks in advance for any suggesions!

A little more info...

He Loves the Chiefs and the Royals(Can't afford season tickets), we have a Playstation 3, he loves movies and music. I was going to try to get him a new IPod, but his broke so he will probably get one before Christmas.

Thanks for all the wonderful ideas!! I figured it out, and I know he will love what I got him! In case you are wondering, I got him Season 7 of Supernatural on DVD and The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-Ray

Every year I buy hubby a new wallet. It's not something he'll buy himself, so we always get it for him. That way, once a year, he cleans out his wallet, and it's not falling apart, lol!

Consider getting him some movie gift certificates, or get the movie, pair it with some 16 oz sodas, the boxed candy, some microwavable popcorn and whatever else he'd like to have when he watches a movie.

I'm stumped, too. DD is giving him flavored nuts that he likes but won't buy for himself. I bought him a specialty item he wanted when we were on vacation but did not buy. But beyond that....

There are some sites offering deals on funny tshirts. Threadless, busted shirts and think geek all have interesting shirts.

Have you seen the 10 game packs for the Royals? I don't know how much they run, but you might check them out b/c it will be significantly less than season tickets. I thought about getting it for my husband too and honestly totally forgot until I just read your question! They may even have smaller game packs, I know I just heard an ad recently.

Maybe with the movie you could get him a favorite candy and popcorn, make it a movie night basket?

Is there any movies he wants to see? You could get him a gc for a theater for ya'll to have a date night. And the movie since it's not that much.

Does he have a bluray player? Subscription to Netflix streaming. Speaker for is iPod, nice headphones, subscription to a music magazine, sirus radio for his car, new tv, surround sound system for tv, playstation move.

I'm not sure what your price range is, but if he is getting a new iPod, how about an iPod speaker dock to play it in. Or depending on which iPod he is buying for himself you could get a bluetooth speaker or airplay speaker to go with it.

If he is getting an iPod touch, there is a multi-room system called Sonos that I've heard is pretty cool. It lets you play music wirelessly from your iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad in multiple rooms (depending on how many speakers you buy). But it's pretty pricey...hundreds of dollars, but you could just do one speaker and add on later. (http://www.sonos.com, but check prices elsewhere for comparison if you decide to buy).

Instead of season tickets, do the Royals offer some kind of multi-game pack? Or maybe just get one pair of tickets that are for really good seats.

I got my husband an inversion table. He also wants a set of weights to work out...probably won't be getting those, though...inversion table, which he also wants, was kinda expensive. In the past, I've gotten him really nice canisters of tea (he's a tea, not coffee, guy) with a special tea brewing container. And then, of course, he's gotten the standard sweaters and shirts, etc. He is, by far, the hardest family member to shop for.

1 / 3