What to Get a 7 Year Old Boy for Christmas?

In my family we draw names for Christmas since we have a HUGE family. I drew my cousin who is a 7 year old boy. I know NOTHING about this kid (this is how HUGE our family is). What do boys this age like? Is there something that is big right now? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you!!!!

I would contact his parents and ask what types of things he likes, because at any age their likes and dislikes can vary so much. From sports to art, or skateboarding to video games. Or if you know his parents at all- do they camp or fish? Or you could get him something small and then a gift card to a toy store. I think it really means more to a child if you take the time to find out what they like though.

Hope you have a great Christmas

I agree with asking the parent's what the child likes, but if you can't get a hold of them, my son is 6.5 and he likes legos. Plus, he likes the Star Wars action figures. Also, I bought a thing that launches motorcycles from it for Toys For Tots and my son saw it and immediately wanted it as well. Little remote control cars are enjoyable as well.

If he's got a gaming system, you could do that. Also my stepson who is now 11, loves Legos, like the Star Wars ones. Also, Transformers is big as is GI Joe.

Definitely Nerf guns! They are a blast at any age. Even our college kids still play with them!

My 6.5 year old is big into Transformers. They are monster creatures that can turn into trucks etc. There are quite a few of them so you might want to ask his parents if he has any and which ones. You can get them anywhere.
Also Star Wars Lego is usually popular (and comes in different age levels so don't get something that is beyond his ability).

Several of my friends and several people in my bible study group all agree that Imaginext is HOT right now for kids his age!!!! Also...cars, dinosaurs, hand held video games and toy guns.

can't go wrong with action figures. Star Trek series is probably your best bet. Spiderman, etc... go to target.

My 7 year old loves bakugan and nerf guns. I am sure anything that you get him he will like!

Good luck and God Bless.

Hope you have a great Christmas

1 / 3