What to Do for My Last Day with Daycare Kids?

I have 2 of my students that are headed to kindergarten this year. I've been watching one of them since she was a baby. Friday is my last day with them until next summer so I want to plan a fun day for them. I ordered them photo books of our time together through the year/s and I plan on ordering pizza and having ice cream for lunch. (Yes, the parents are ok with that). I'm thinking maybe some games after naptime? I have 6 kids ages 4, 4, 5, 5, 8 and 11. Any suggestions for something fun to do? Thanks ladies!

I always love scavenger hunts. You can find clues already made for free on the Internet. Make 2 teams....each of the older kids can be leaders.

Face painting is always fun. There's a great kit made by Klutz that you can get online or at Michaels. I always make my kids photo books when they leave too :)

You will have already done more than my dart care providers did for my girls when leaving.I think the photo books are sweet and you are awesome to make the day special with the books and pizza party! Hope it's a great day!

Awe how nice of you to do photo books!

I think playing games with them would be fun or is there a park near by that you could walk down to?

Oh and face painting would be fun or even maybe making t-shirts with paint or tie dyeing them.

1 / 3