What Time Does Trick or Treating Start?

Hi moms! What time does trick or treating start?

Start taking out the little ones as soon as it starts to get dark.

I always remember going just after sunset, but we're taking our 3 yo out before sunset (around 5:45) for his first Trick-or-Treat. Mainly because of his age, and our neighborhood is in the "boonies" of Abq. and not well-lit (and folks drive a little crazy in this part of town, esp after a beer or 2).

For a little one, he probably won't need more than a few houses, and he'll be *done* -Use your judgement.
T

it starts at 6 and ends at 8

Usualy starts when the sun goes down I believe...little ones usually go out early...

1 / 3