What's the Difference Between Pampers Baby Dry and Pampers Crusiers?

Other than the Pampers Baby Dry diapers are cheaper per diaper. What's the difference? Just would like to know if anyone prefers one type over another. I need to get my baby into a size 3 so I need to know, thanks.

I just bought Pampers Dry for the first time because they were on sale. I regularly use Cruisers. I think the Pampers cruisers have much better absorbtion! I like the fit better too.

We use both here,(I buy whatever is on sale at the time.) The cruisers are roomier & more absorbing in my opinion. I think the cruisers give a bit more wiggle room, especially if they are crawling, walking or really active babies.

We like the cuisers better. I belive that only crusiers have a mesh lining on the inside which prevents blowouts or leaks. I think we only trid baby dry once and went back to the crusiers.

I have used Cruisers with both of my girls. They just fit better, look more comfortable and stretchy for crawling.

We have twin boys, they are now 2, but we have used both the baby dry and the cruisers! We used the baby drys at around the same age (size 3) but only at night. They were still having milk right before bed, so it seemed they would pee a LOT in the night. I guess the bottom line is we used them for extra absorbency... and they seemed to do the trick. We use the cruisers now on a regular basis, and at that same age, we used to use them during the day. They seem to have more flexibility, in turn, less leakage. Hope this helps!

I think the BabyDry have more absorbancy and the fact that they are cheaper doesn't hurt. They say they are easier for the baby when crawling/walking, but my son was walking at 9 months and he was wearing Baby Dry's then and still is. Also if you buy pampers they have a great points program that is explained on their website www.pampers.com

I agree, Pampers Cruisers are roomier. I did buy the Pampers Dry on sale and was sorry that I did. Cruisers have always fit my girls better--they fit to lots of movement and move with your child.......I experience less "spills" with cruisers. :)

I have found the Cruisers to be a little more stretchy, they have the mesh lining and they are just a tad thinner. Other than that they are almost identical. I use both depending on how much I am willing to spend at the moment.

1 / 3