What Size Shoes Do Your Kids Wear?

a friend of mine and i were talking about this earlier, just trying to figure out what's "average"...

26 month old boy - size 6.5 wide
5 year old boy - size 11.5

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE RESPONSES! My friend's little boy turned 3 in September, so he's about 3.5 years old and is in a size 7, I remarked that his feet were little, but she was thinking that was about average. I am thinking that I was right lol! Thanks for all the answers!

Just bought them some new shoes
6 1/2 year old boy size 13
5 1/2 year old boy size 1
3 1/2 year old boy size 10

My 5 yr old daughter (oct 2002) wears size 7. She is tiny though! 24 lbs and 36 inches tall. My 15 month old wears size 4.

great question! I've always wondered where my daughter was on the "average" scale. Looking at all these repsonses, I guess she has pretty small feet. She's 5 1/2 and wears a 10 1/2. I'm a 7 1/2 and Dh is a 9, so I guess it's genetic.

27 month old son - size 10
3 1/2 year old - size 12/13

My son is 6 and he wears a 2 1/2.

my kid is 4 years old boy size 13 and weight 52 lbs

My 33 month old is wearing a 8 1/2.

my 23month old is wearing -size 8

My 17 month old is in a 6 but should be 5 (he has very fat feet)

My 5 year old is size 11

My 10 year old varies from a size 4 in little girls up to a size 6 in womens.

My 10 year old step daughter is a size 9 in womens

well my 6 yr old daughter wears a size 1 and my one year old son wears a size 6.... father wears a size 13 and i wear a size 9 so our family has pretty large feet!!

1 / 3