What Size Shoe Does a 12 Month Old Wear?

Hi, I'm trying to get together some of my daughters clothes to get rid of, and I can't remember what size shoe she wore when she was 12 months? I think it was a size 4, but I wanted to make sure. Any input is appreciated!

Well, I looked back at some pictures I had of her around her first birthday, and she had on a size 4.... so I'm just gonna try to sell the shoes I have with the clothes. Thanks everyone for your advice!

well, my daughter will be a year on the 25th & she still wears a 1 (she is petite). I think she will be a 2 soon. Not all the 1's fit & the 2's are too big. Depends on the shoe & the child.

That's probably about average. My 1st daughter wore a 4 when she was 12 months. My second daughter is 18 months old and she wears a 3... but she is on the 10% for height and weight. I'd say you were on the right track for an average child.

my daughter is 9 mths and wears a 3 so i bet you are right on the size 4. and my son is almost 3 and he wear an 8.

Check out my online consignment store!!! It is just getting started and I am looking for clothes to post! www.myspace.com/new2youstore

well my daughter is 10 mo and im a size 3 shoe, all kids are different my daughter is big for her age, but my son was much smaller!! but i think 4 would be about right for 12 months.

Totally depends on the child. Mine wore a 2.5 or 3 at 12 months, a 5 at almost 2 and my neice wore a 5 at 12 months and an 8 at 24 months...

Shoes size depends completely on the kid. My daughter wore a size 2.5 at 12mo. A friend of mine's daughter wore a 5. As long as you mark the size I wouldn't be concerned with the age. Most mom's know what their kids current shoe sizes are! :)

HI J.,

My 12 month old just started wearing 4's, but her feet are chunky. I think she'd be a 3 still if the tops of her feet weren't fat. ha!

Are you selling her clothes online? I'm always looking for clothes in good condition. I have 2 girls and another one on the way.

Thanks, S.

My 18 moth old is still in a 3 we were all given small feet! Her sister was in a 4 at 18 mo. So again-it totally depends on the child!

1 / 3