What Kind of Food to Serve at a Pure Romance Party?

I am hosting a Pure Romance party on Saturday and I am trying to think of some foods to have. I have everyone arriving at 6 and the party will start around 6:30. I don't want it to be a full meal, but appertizers or snacky foods. Do you have any suggestions.

Decided to have a chocolate fountain with strawberries, angel food cake marshmellows. Stuffed mushrooms. Spinach/Veggie dip with bread

have stuff that remind you to share.
Or food that you would play with... strawberry's and whip cream, chocolate strawberry's. Come up with creative and playful foods. Maybe stuff that boosts your sexual drive for when they get home.. Have fun!

Serve simple stuff such as cheese, crackers, fruit tray or veggie tray, chick fil a nugget tray, maybe some type of dessert such as cookies or brownies.

If you are having the party around 6:30 some guests might be expecting something a bit "heavy", such as the nuggets, since that is around dinner time.

If you have a Sam's card, they have really good mini panini's in the frozen food section, and little egg rolls. You get get creative and have all foods that remind you of, well, certain body parts, like eggs rolls, carrots & ranch, etc. You could also buy a cake or cupcake pans at "adult stores" that are a lot of fun! I went to a friends party and they had cupcakes shaped like a man's....you know! Have fun!

How exciting. I love Pure Romance parties. At my last one we did bbq franks, queso with chips, we also did chocolate fondue and had strawberries, marshmallows, bananas, graham crackers and cut up rice crispie treats for dipping. A couple of my girlfriends brought some stuff as well. For the main drink we did trash can punch. :) Have Fun!

little mini creme puffs are good, maybe drizzle some hershey's syrup over it for the elegant look! you can put together a fruit tray or fruit salad. my brain is not working right now so that is all I can think of.

1 / 3