What Is the Best Way to Wash a Boppy?

My newborn spit up all over my boppy and it soaked through totally. Can I throw the boppy in the washing machine?

You can certainly wash a boppy. I washed it in the washer and I think I laid it out to dry. You could stop the rinse/spin cycle and flip it once to try and maintain the perfect shape. The website isn't easy to use, but call Boppy (like I did) and they will walk you through it AND tell you where on the website to look for washing instructions.

1.888.77BOPPY (1.888.772.6779)

A.

Not sure how to clean it, but you might pick up one of the Boppy covers once you've cleaned it. It will definitely get barfed on again.

Yes, I have washed mine many times. By the way, with my second child I learned that having more than one Boppy is so helpful. I kept several throughout the house and when one was in the wash, I always had another one to use right away.
-D.

Yes, I have washed mine before when my little boy spit up on it. Just like a pillow throw it in and wash it.

yep...just throw it in

I had to wash mine a couple of times. Mine was not covered and it held up ok in the washing machine. It faded a little and got a little flat over time but it's hard to say if that was from wahsing it or all the use it got.

I've washed mine in the washer/dryer too, it came out just fine!

When you dry your boppy, toss in a tennis ball or something similar that's dryer safe. This will keep it nice and fluffy. My boppy was a hand-me-down and kinda flat, and this puffed it back up really well.

I washed my boppy several times, and it got lumpy. It was the kind that looked like it had a cover. I am expecting my second child, so I bought a bare naked boppy and purchased a cover for it. Hopefully I will only have to wash the cover.

E. P.

1 / 3