What Is the Best Place to Buy Baby Crib Bedding?

I am looking for a bedding set for my baby girl. So far I've checked out Target, Babies R Us, and Buy Buy Baby. All those stores have bedding sets that are almost the same price as cribs!! Where can I buy an inexpensive, yet nicely made bedding set???

I found my sons bedding at www.babysupermall.com. They're based out of Elgin and have great shipping and return policies.

Look at the Marshall's Homestore at York Town.

Do you have friends or family who would be willing to sew you some pieces? You don't need a bumper, as soon as the baby can roll and pull up, those are suppose to come out.
If you look up the Michael Miller fabrics blog, there are tutorials on there for making a crib sheet, and lots of baby things. If you save coupons from the sunday paper, you can get 40% a cut of fabric at Hobby lobby, joann's, and possibly Hancock's.
chezami.com sells children's clothes, but they also sell their fabric, and the clearance prices are excellent. Nice quality, you could get broadcloth (woven, not stretchy) or jersey knit (stretchy) to make sheets, blankets, etc.

And, don't forget etsy.com and Ikea.

I got our baby bedding (baby due in September) at Wal-Mart! I too searched all over for an inexpensive crib set that would be nice and found they had the cheapest and nicest looking. Here is the set we got http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7850621.

The hardest part for us is because we don't know the baby's gender and no one has anything other than Pooh, jungle or frog themes. Good luck!

I got mine through JC Penney online, but I noticed that they have a large selection at Burlington Coat Factory on Rand Rd.

It has been a long time for me to buy baby items, but I remember shopping at Burlington Coat Factory's Baby Depot. Good Luck!

My suggestion- just get sheets and breathable bumper. I wish I hadn't wasted my money on a bedding set! You don't use the comforter, if your baby is a squirmer- you need to get a breathable bumper (it's mesh & it keeps them from getting their arms and legs stuck in the slats). Seriously, the only time you use the bedding set is when you set up the room before the baby is born. Good Luck!

1 / 3