What Is That Hat/scarf Combo Thingy Called and Where Do I Find One?

Does anyone know what those como pull-over hats that cover the neck as well are called? It has a cut-out for the face portion...they are great at keeping the head and neck warm. I am looking for one for my 13 month old....she can wear anything from around 9-18 months...a name or place to buy them would be great...better yet, if anyone has a link? Thanks! It's getting cold out there ! :)

S., I just came across this great device. It is called a "balaclava" and the best price I have found so far is at kidsurplus.com: http://www.kidsurplus.com/itemDetail-item-29%20TUR%202290...

Happy Winter!
N.

They have them in either the One Step Ahead or the Leaps and Bounds catalogs. They're online, if you don't get them.

They have them online at Hanna Andersson:)

I don't know what they called, but Target in West Mifflin had them in all kinds of colors last night.

Hi S.! I love those hats! I bought two 16 yrs ago at a walmart in Ohio and still have one ( I gave one away & I'm saving the other for grandchildern LOL) I haven't seen one anyplace since. Good luck...if you find them I'd be intrested in picking up another couple! They really were one of the best purchases I ever got for my girls!

1 / 3

Explore Mamapedia

hats hats neck