What Events Would You like to See in the Area?

We are event producers in the Johnson County area. I have tons of ideas for fun family oriented events, but have decided to ask people what they would like to see. All ideas are welcomed, but keep in mind that we are a Christian-based company.

Thanks,

Erin C.

I am with Amy L about the charity/voluneering w/ children! Very cool!

Erin:

I love any family event where they have art, music, food and is kid-friendly! I am the "planner" for all of my friends and family, and usually have the weekend planned way in advance. I also think it is important to teach children the idea of charity/voluneering at an early age. You might deveop a questionaire with specific questions, and post it!

A.

Children's theater, children's music, children's hands-on anything!

My husband and I have so much trouble trying to come up with things to do with our 17 month old son. He loves lights and things that make noise and moves. We have taken him to Independence Center and the Great Mall so he can run around in the soft arpeted play area. We have done more with him, we would like to see something that he can learn from and have lots of fun. I was a foster child growing up and didn't have any of this stuff. I want my son to learn everything possible. If you have any ideals please let me know.

Once I was watching a show called "Yummy Mummy" on Discovery Health. They had a local movie theater do one showing a week of a movie that moms would want to see and allow them to bring their kids. They also had snacks at a discounted price. I really like the thought of this!

I have a group for you. They are FUN and they have a webpage (as well as a myspace page) Their name is Streetside. They are VERY clean and family oriented. My 4 yr old knows the words to almost all their songs. They get the kids into the songs and the adults like them because they are songs they know. Anyway, here is their webpage
http://www.streetsideguys.com/
http://www.myspace.com/streetsideacappella

1 / 3