What Does the Little Gym Cost?

They dont have prices on their website. What does it cost per week/month for the little gym? I have a 2 1/2 year old.

Hey Bethy!
We used to pay $255 per semester for Cheyenne. That's four months.
Hope that helps!

We're in California so maybe the prices are different where you are, but here it's about $45/month for 1 class per week.

We haven't used The Little Gym since last summer but I want to say that when you did the math, it boiled down to something like $21 or $23/class. However, they charge by semester not by week or month. If you start later into a semester, they will prorate.

ETA: This was the one in Plano so the one in Arlington may be a bit different in price. I know that the Gymboree in Plano is about $10/month more than the one is Lewisville, so I'm guessing that The Little Gyms vary as well.

I'm not in your area but I thought if you're asking about prices for little kids gymnastics I'd chime in with our cost just to see how comparable it is in other areas.

We pay $48 per month for 1 class per week, $80 per month for 2 classes per week, $95 for 3 classes, etc...after that it's only $15 a month to add classes, at some point it only costs $5 per class to add more classes. Our enrollment fee is $30 fer year per family and the class prices include everyone in the family. For example, I have 2 little ones in Buddy and Me, 18 months to 3 years, 1 in ballet and tap, same one in gymnastics, tumbling, and then another child in Hip Hop and Gymnastics too. So I am paying for 7 classes per week. I only pay about $300 per month.

I can't remember the prices when we looked into ours, I just know we couldn't afford it yet. :( Anyways, you should be able to take your daughter to one class for free, to see how she likes it. I did this with my daughter. Call them & ask about the classes for her age & the times. Then, if she likes it, they can discuss the cost & details with you.

1 / 3