What Do You Get for Children Who Have EVERYTHING!!

Hello All!

I have already started my Christmas shopping...YAHOO! However, I have three nephews (twins that are 2 1/2 and one who is 1 year) They DO NOT need ANYthing. I have asked both their moms and they haven't been able to offer suggestions either. Any suggestions on what to give boys who already have everything/all they need? Thank you SO much for your help!

Savings bond are good. They won't really appreciate them right now, but they will later :). Also, depending on where you live, you could gift them an outing to Marine World or the Zoo, or something like that.

You can find meaningful gifts via the Heifer International Online Gift Catalog and donate to help poor children & families in need.
Heifer Project International
www.heifer.org/catalog

Good Morning!
Several years ago I found myself in the same place with my nieces and nephew (my kids also don't need anything from their Aunt). What we started was a Christmas get together just for the kids. The first year we got all six kids (ages 3-7) together and they made ornaments and decorated cookies. Last year we got them together and they made ginger bread houses. My sister in law and I share the costs and the cousins have a great time together! They are already asking what we are doing this year. We still see them at Christmas time where they get gifts from the grandparents but they know they have already done some special together. Hope this helps. Have a great day!

I like to give experiences in these cases. So I'll buy admission to a children's museum, zoo, aquarium, amusement park, ect. I also give gift certificates to a local bookstore so the child can choose something he/she wants.

As both a mom and a professional organizer, I am a strong advocate for giving experiences rather than things. Time with you, photos to remember these events, given over the years give a great treasure - close relationships.

Heifer Project International
www.heifer.org/catalog

Good Morning!

How about the 'gift' of education? Open a savings acount for school. Buy them savings bonds. Tenty-five dollars will get them fifty dollars. Easy and a fantastic gift for the future.

What about a savings bond or a contribution to a savings account for college--it is never too early to start saving for college, especially with the incredible price increases in recent years.

How about a small toy of somekind and a savings bond? That's actually what most of our family does for our kiddo and it's great! Good luck to you!

1 / 3