What Color Are Your Towels? (Jff)

Just curious?

My husband grew up with his mom buying what ever cheap towel she could get a hold of and has multi colored towels that do not match with anything. I grew up with a household that was ONLY allowed white towels and they all had to match. Now that we are adults both my husband and I have found that we are particular in our color choices for towels. He would prefer only white b/c it drove him nuts as a child that they had all different sorts of towels. And me, on the other hand, wants color b/c we were never allowed color towels while growing up.

So - what color towels do you have and why?

PS (He has his own set of white towels that he uses and I have my "fun" red towels that i LOVE!!!!)

earth tones....clay, rust, lime greeen, sage, chocolate brown, a few leftover mid-tone blue ones that just won't die.

Living with 2 1/2 men means that my focus is on what will not show dirt, grease, & grime! & we know the whole laundry issue is in trouble when I have to breakout, not only the beach towels, but the dog towels too! :)

My towels are all different colors. None of them match each other or the bathroom, and I couldn't care less.

My bathroom has been so many colors and I have bought towels to match everytime so I have multi-color towels. I just use whatever I get my hands on.

Different colors. I don't really care what color my towel is as long as it is dry when I need it.

We have whatever color towels are on sale at the time. :)

They are supposed to match?! I have multi colored, whatever was on sale towels. I will be getting a few more this black Friday to get rid of some of the ones that are falling apart. Mostly they are blues and greens.
Laura

I would love multicolor towels, but it seems that over the years all our towels are beige. It wasn't always that way, it just seems to be we replaced used color towels with beige. Now, I'm afraid to buy dark color towels because I don't want them to run on my beige towels. It's an endless cycle of beige. For what it's worth, all our walls are beige. We moved in and never painted. I hate beige and swear to never buy anything beige again, but it always happens.

we have multi colored towels only because they were all a tanish color and i accidentally spilled bleach in the washer and now they are multi colored and i dont have enough $ to buy all new ones, the same color.....

1 / 3