What Car Do You Have That Fits 3 Car Seats?

My husband was car shopping and had settled on the 4 door Jeep Wrangler. Well we just found out were pregnant again-Surprise! My son is in a highback booster seat and within the next year will only need the seat base. My daughter is in a rear facing convertable seat. She will be able to be front facing by the time the new baby comes, but still the thing is ginormous! We have an infant carrier for the baby. I have a van so its no problem there, but my husband does help with transporting the kids to daycare. Now he's thinking of getting a Tahoe or Suburban- but I think those are just too big and such gas guzzlers! So my question. What do you drive that fits 3 car seats?

I have a Chevy Traverse with the 2+2+3 seating arrangement. My 2 daughters have their car seats in the captains chairs in the second row and when I have my nieces (which is quite often) they are in the third row in their booster seats. The arrangement works great. I can even fit my stroller in the back with the third row up.

My hubby has a Volkswagon Passat. It's a snug fit but we have the booster base in the middle and 2 britax seats next to the booster.

The Jeep is not going to hold all the kiddos,my mom has one & it sucks it has leather seats whcich I hate becasue the carseats don't grip they slip & slide even with all my body weight to fasten int he carseats now they are in booster seats.My sis has a Dodge Journey with the 3rd row has 3 boys & has room for another car seat she loves this vehilce.I have an old car it is 1999 Olds Intrigue it holds all 3 carseats rear & forward facing now 2 booster seats & the baby in her forward facing car seat.I would love a new or used(within 2 years) SUV but i'll wait since mine is paid for & I don't want to make payments on another vehicle.

I have a 2004 Volvo XC90 and can fit 3 car seats across the middle row.

Get a Ford expedition or flex are nice for your size family and should fit the seats comfy. I have two in a booster plus a baby rear seat and one facing front. we have an expedition and I think its better than a van

Hello,

I used to drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee, which fit the 3 car seats nicely.

And my husband has an F1-50 truck that fits them as well.

Big negative: the seat belts are a bi**h to jam your had down the sides of the tight spaces to secure ALL THREE! lol

I now have a Ford Flex, which seats 7. It is a bigger car, love the 3rd row seating to break my kids up. However, this car is big and uses more gas than my Jeep did. Seat belts easier, as all 3 seats are not side by side.

Can't wait till they ALL can buckle up, my sentence served has been long enough! =)

Maybe find out which car you chose has a longer back seat???

Have a great day!
R.

I have a Kia Sorento - which has an optional 3rd row of seats, and a 3rd seat would fit really easily back there. Plus, the 3rd row splits, so I can still have storage space, in addition to sitting a kid back there if need be.

LOVE IT!

We have a 4 door jeep wrangler. We have 2 booster seats and a front facing car seat. The only hard part is the kids have a harder time Buckling their own seat belts. However, since you have a baby carrier and a car seat they usually stay buckled. So there will be no hassle trying to find the buckle.

Extended cab (with the suicide doors) Silverado. Fits a booster, Britax (can't remember the exact type) front facing, and an infant rear facing.

I know you don't want a Suburban, but I absolutely LOVE LOVE my Suburban!!! My 2 older children sit it the 3rd row, both in high back boosters, my toddler sits in the middle row, in a convertible car seat, and in a couple months, the new baby will sit in the middle row also in an infant seat. The middle seat right behind the passenger seat I have folded down, so I can easily kneel there to help buckle. It really is the perfect car for me.

1 / 3