What Are You Hiding Under Your Clothes?

Ok, I am the crazy mom that posted a while back about my "underpants malfunction" a few weeks ago.. Well last night I had a sort of tragic problem and prayed I did not end up in an accident. I would have died of embarrassment if people had seen what was going on under my clothing. .

We were at an event at a really nice hotel last night.. I knew what I was going to wear, but as I got dressed. I noticed I could not find the "lift inserts" for my bra.. I needed them so my boobs would not be sitting on top of my belly all night.

Problem is, I could not find them.!. I searched and searched where they are usually kept, I even went into our daughters room to look around. no where.. Ugh! So is got 2 pairs of my husbands socks and placed them in my bra in the "pockets" Wear the real inserts should be placed.

As we were driving to the even, I let my husband into the secret and told him to please try to not let anything happen to me so I would not end up in the ER with his socks in my bra.

He asked it the inserts were those plastic things that looked like they were not filled enough with air?I said yes!!! Do you know where they are? He said, well I found them under daughters bed so I threw them away! I thought they were just something the companies put in bras for shipping, like the tissue inside of shoes!

I emailed our daughter and she said she wondered where those had gone.. Ugh...

The socks worked but I was worried they were going to slip out and I would have to leave them on the floor and pretend I had no idea where they came from.

So what are you all worried that the ER might find under your clothes? Have you ever had to just make do?

Patty, Ha! I have a friend that says she is "Sasquatch" down there if she does not get her waxing done.

Right now my hair...I haven't waxed in over 2 months and my appointment for a wax in on tuesday. I am being soo careful while driving....;-)

Added: LOL L.! My legs are scary right now!!!

So funny, L.! I thought you were going to mention Depends or something!

My mom, when I was a little girl, didn't have time to tease her hair to get it to lift for her particular hairdo. So she pushed a wad of her hose under her hair to get it to lift. We were having dinner at someone's house, and I looked over and saw my mom's house hanging out of her hair. I didn't know what to do, so I didn't say anything until we got home. My poor mom was mortified.

I don't know why I didn't say anything - I was in the 5th grade, and I should have done it.

I have worried about wearing a Spanx and the ER trying to get them off of me. Not so bad as wearing a maxi pad when I used to have periods, but still...!!

I wear Hane's little boy boxer briefs.

It's not as crazy as it sounds, but my mother was mortified.
A co-worker was telling me about her bra troubles and I told her about my underwear secret. You'd think I admitted to nude mud wrestling on the weekends or something so I just pretended I was joking.

Maybe they have boxer briefs for women, I don't know. Boy boxer briefs fit me, they're comfortable, they don't ride up...no panty lines.

Having worked in hospitals, believe me, they've seen stranger things than socks in a bra.
Or a small woman wearing boy underwear.

Looks like your crisis was averted anyway.
You could always say you had nowhere to keep extra socks if your feet got cold.
:)

LMAO L.!! You poor thing... I hope you can laugh about this later ;)

Aside from saggy post baby boobies, my stomach is GROOOOSS. Even my 8 year old asked me last week 'Mom, when are you getting that extra skin cut off?'... Um, thanks kid, as soon as I win the lottery [eye roll]...

The thing is, ER personnel, EMT'S, doctors, nurses, you name it... no matter WHAT, they've seen worse, they've seen crazier, they've done and seen some pretty unmentionable things.

When I was an EMT, there was this one homeless dude who used to 'play dead' outside of various stores once a month so someone would call 911... he just wanted a free ride to the hospital and a free bath... a sponge bath... preferably by some pretty nurses. No freaking lie. And lucky me, I was doing my ER hours when he started doing this. We'd actually had to put his clothing in biohazard bags... EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Nothing but a belly and stretch marks I've been trying to strategically hide. Or maybe my ugly "everything else is in the wash" underpants.

Friend is an ER nurse. She says she loves the challenge but compared to L&D the people smell really bad. I think if you had a bath in the last week, you'll be better than a lot of their patients!

I think Santa owes you some new bra inserts!

That’s funny. I have so many RN's in the family and one surgeon. Believe me they see much worse things in the ER.
I still can't believe what adults will put into the orifices of their bodies. Kids it is expected, lol.
I had to take my hubby to the ER once and I had to remind him to put on boxers, he usually doesn't were any underwear.

Tehehe, hilarious story!

Believe me, no one WANTS to know what's under MY clothes these days!

:)

What am I hiding under my clothes? As little as possible! I almost never wear a bra, and in the summer rarely wear underwear. (Outside of work, of course).

Has it ever gotten me in trouble? Well, there was that one time I was riding bike with my daughter wearing just a sun dress and sandals. She was 8 and riding in front of me. She went off the paved path and I was so worried she was going to tip over, that I lost track of what I was doing, and sure enough, went right over - heels over head!! Several guys came running to "help"!

She reminds me of this incident periodically...I haven't ridden bike without undies since!

1 / 3