What Are the Best Diapers/pull-ups to Wear at Night?

Hi all....I am in the middle of trying to potty train my 26 month old daughter. However, she wears Huggies Pull-Ups during the day and at night. But here lately she waking up with soaking wet clothes and sheets. I do limit her fluid intake before bed, but the pull- up still seems to leak no matter what.

My question is, what is the best "Night Time" diaper/pulls up to wear at night. I know I saw the Huggies Night time pull-ups at Wal-Mart, but wasen't for sure if they are worth it. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Thanks everyone for your quick responses!!! Looks like Huggies Overnights are mostly favored here. I'm going to the store today to purchase some. thanks so much for ya'lls help!! Have a wonderful day:)

My 3 1/2 year old still uses Luvs at night and they work great, not to mention they are much cheaper!!

My only advice is when this started happening with my son i would take time to get him to pee before bed time.
if you cant get yours to. i would take a cup of water and pour it on her or turn on the water in the sink that could help too.

Huggies Overnights Diapers are awesome!!!! My son is also 26 months, and he wears these every night. He used to leak a lot until we discovered these. Now we have no problems at all. No others have worked for us.

I read a comparison of Luvs, Huggies and Pampers and for overnight leak protection the Pampers beat the both of them. When my older boys were young I never used Huggies because I thought they smelled worse than Pampers with a pee pee diaper. We rarely had a problem with Pampers Pull Ups. I hope they work for you, too.

Huggies overnights- they are the best!

I second Huggies Overnights. They worked really well for both of my boys until they got too big and now use Huggies Goodnights pull-ups. These are awesome too. Depending on how much your daughter weighs, you can't go wrong with either of these.

My daughter is five and my son is three and they still have to wear pull-ups to bed. We just started using Huggies Pull-ups night-time protection. They work really well. My daughter goes a lot at night and she sleeps with me at night. My husband is a truck driver and never home. So she would wet the bed everynight. I've tried everything and the Huggies pull-ups night-time protection seem to work great.

Those are the kind I used and they worked great--still limiting fluid intake before bed. Pull-ups are meant to hold IF they have an accident--like one time. SO if they go more than once in a night--then almost any pull up type training pant will probably leak. But these work good.

this is going to sound silly but i would use the pampers. my daughter and several other friends with little girls always had trouble with huggies anything leaking. i have a little boy and the few times i've tried huggies, they have totally worked for him! i swear huggies are for boys and pampers for girls...i know, it sounds silly. my daughter is potty trained now, but we still put a pullup on her occasionally (especially when we're travelling) and i really like the seventh generation pull ups. they're biodegradable and chloring free. just a thought.
good luck!

1 / 3