Weight Loss Sos 911!!! - Sarasota,FL

I have never really lost those "10 extra pounds" actually, I have gained TEN more! I have a trip coming up next month and I wanted to lose at least ten.. maybe even 15 lbs.. I know that within this time frame- I wont do it the "healthy" or "right " way but Im looking for results here!!!
Any Ideas??
Anyone succeed on Atkins or South Beach?!?!?
HELP!!

Well, I don't recommend it, but I had to lose weight pronto when my bridesmaids dress for my cousins wedding didn't fit a week before the wedding. I lost 9 lbs in 6 days by eating nothing but lettuce with 1 tbs of fat free dressing each time I felt hungry and a tbs of peanut butter twice a day. I drank nothing but water, and I exercised (eliptical) every chance I had throughout the day. I lost the weight and looked great in the dress. About weeks after the wedding (and after I started eating normal again), not only had I gained those 9 lbs back, but I had also gained an extra 12 on top of it. I've never been able to lose those extra pounds (4 years later!). My advice...just get some bigger clothes and deal with the extra weight.

Eat a lot of soup (makes you feel full) , fruits and grilled vegetables,, go for fish or lean meat.. and eat in small portions... and exercise!! Walk 2 mile a day and just keep moving around. That's the best heathly and right way to do it.

you have had alot of great answers. i can tell you what i did. and it actually worked. first off let me say this... i have tried the caggabge soup diet.. got sooo sick of that soup that i couldnt even smell it without wanting to puke. i tried the pills... any of those OTC diet pills.. none of them worked. i went on the phentremine lost like 15 lbs but as soon as i quit taking them i CRASHED hard core and put all the weight back on and then some. then i went on the diet i am on now. its hard as hell... but the results are worth it. i have lost 40lbs, i feel great, i look great, i get compliments all day long and i love it... the first 10 days are the worse! BUT! if you can make it through those first 10 days you are set!!!!!!!!!!!
day 1-5 EAT NOTHING BUT PROTEIN. no veggies, no fruit, no dairy, NO CARBS, meat meat meat... breakfast--- egg whites and a meat.... snack hard boiled egg whites... rolled up lunch meat, fat free hotdogs, chicken breast, fish protein protein protein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
day 5-10 PROTEIN and veggie. green leafy veggies. still NO CARBS. IF you have to eat something that has "some" carbs in it.. make sure its less than 2 carbs per meal. and WATER WATER WATER WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAY 10 - ON protein and SMALL carbs... for instance, no pasta, no bread, no rice, very little dairy... but its ok to eat like corn (corn as alot of natural carbs) its ok to eat nuts... (they are high in protein and have the "good" carbs) you can buy a protein shake at GNC its called ISO-PURE. they have a carb free one and a low carb one. ( i have the low carb dutch chocolate and its yummy)
you will see the pounds fall off. i have done it and a few girls at my work are doing it now and you can just WATCH the pounds fall off. and so far they are staying off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and it CAN BE DONE!

It is not easy, but it works and it's healthy. A raw diet. A smoothie for each meal with foods that are raw (anything not cooked). I went on this diet for health issues for my son, and I lose 15 lbs in about 1-2 weeks without even trying. Not to mention that health benefits. A natural food store would carry other foods that will supplement any fruits and veggies you would eat. Like nuts, flaxs seeds, etc. Any questions, feel free to e-mail me. Good Luck!

South Beach, definitely. Stick to it for the first two weeks and don't let yourself cheat. You'll be amazed by the results. The first few days are the hardest but you'll adjust to the new menu and you won't be hungry.

It is virtually impossible to lose 15 lbs in one month. If you do lose anything by doing it the "unhealthy" way as you stated, you may lose some water weight, but not much and it won't be anything near 10 or 15 lbs.

Diets do not work but you can begin limiting what you eat. Cut out the soda and sweetened beverages. Drink water and lots of it! Cut out sugar: cookies, cakes, danishes, donuts, candy. Sugar makes you fat because whatever your body cannot use, it is stored as fat. Cut out the chips and fast food and load up on grains, fruits, and or vegetables to feel fuller and eat smaller portions. Starving yourself is the worst thing you can do because your body will end up storing MORE than it needs and you will gain weight instead of losing it. The sad news is that you will not achieve your goal in the time frame you are hoping for but NOW is the best time to start making lifestyle changes so that in the future you will not feel rushed to get the desired results. And above all else, start working out. These gimmicks that promise a firmer butt or flatter tummy by just strapping some sort of device on to do the work for you is just garbage. You want results? You will have to work, and work hard for it.

I'm not really sure, if it's possible to loose that much weight in such a short time frame. I've never heard of anything, at least.I know you said you don't care about the right way...but there's a reason the right way, is the right way!! Loosing rapid weight is terrible for your heart and nervous system. Besides, If you are able to loose it on a fad diet or something similar, you will gain it all back and then some.

Portion control (cut your typical meals by 2/3), exercise, cut pop COMPLETELY from your diet and reduce your sodium intake. Eat only healthy foods, in smaller portions (think the size of your fist). I lost 10 pounds in a month doing this.

1 / 3