Weekend Fun in Flint Area?

Hi - I'm searching for mom's around the Flint, MI area. I'm new to this site and I love it already! I have a daughter who's going to be 3 in August. What is there that's fun for 3 year old's in the area. (Flint) We will be going to the Children's Museum next weekend. The laser light shows seem to be for 4+ yo. Any suggestions? Also, if your from the flint area, know of any mom's groups that gather on weekends?

Thanks so much!

I also live in the Flint area, I have found going to Blue Bell beach, which has a splash pad area my three year old daughter liked a lot, also it is near Cross road village, which has a train you can ride on, a paddle boat ride and many other things. I also take my daughter to Genesee Vally a lot and let her play in the play area for a couple of hours. If I can be of anymore help feel free to email me at ____@____.com.

We're in Holly, and I coach at Rollhaven in Flint. I'm 28, my older daughter will be three in October, my younger daughter is 6 months, and my husband and I have been married for five years in September.

I have a 3 yr old daughter also. Just yesterday we took her bowling. If you go to the website kidsbowlfree.com you can sign your daughter up to be able to bowl 2 games a day for free up until the end of August. You only have to pay for shoe rental. They also have were you can sign your husband and your self up to be able to bowl 2 games a day too until the end of August for only $20. We went yesterday and had a blast.
-S.

Hey, S.

I'm a 39 year old Mom of one almost 7 year old son. My fiance and I both work full time. We have annual trips we do, like the orchard in the fall. There's one south of Fenton (where I work) called Spicer's. The Apple Fest will take place in Fenton in August. That's a fun carnival. Sorry - I don't know of any groups for Moms.

Bicentennial Park on Grand Blanc Road has a splash pad and it is also a really nice play park. My son loves it out there and he is almost 3.

We also have a state park sticker and spend a lot of time going to the beach in the summer at Herron Lake at the Holly Recreation Area. The annual sticker is $26 or it is $6 per day for a daily pass.

1 / 3