Weekend Day Care

I was wondering if any one knew of a daycare that is open on the weekends and that also has late hours. My job schedule has changed and my current daycare is not open the times that I need.

I get off of work on fridays around 630ish, and I live in the mesa area on stapely and southern. My daughter would love a buddy to play with on weekends. My roomate and I do babysitting whenever we get the chance, we love kids. We are both teachers in the 2's classroom and if he came, we would do so much art with him. But, we have a pack-n-play for other kids, and a very comfortable couch that most kids pass out on when they come over. My daughter is 14 months, almost 15, and she LOVES boys. I gotta start preparing myself for when she starts dating, because I have a feeling it will be early. Email me if you are interested, and I'll give you more contact info, my number, directions, etc. I have references if you would like them as well.

A.

You can go to childcareresouceandreferal.com. I do child care from my home. I live in queen creek if you are around that area feel free to contact me maybe I would be able to help out.

You'll need to look into home day cares. Try a child care referral. I can't think of the exact webasite but do a web search for it. Good Luck

I'm a stay at home mom with an in home daycare and I have made myself available evenings, overnights, and weekends...let me know if you're still looking for help. I'm located in Mesa just off of the 60 and Val Vista.

Thanks,

I am a new to the area and I am opening a Daycare on 27th Ave & Baseline I would love to help you out. It's 175/WK for FT. $85/WK for PT If you are interested you can e-amil me or call me to set up a time to meet! E-mail ____@____.com Phone# ###-###-####

1 / 3