Wedding Song for Groom and Mother of Groom Dance

I have been asked to help find a song for my Cousin's wedding. They are looking for the perfect song for a Mother and her Son the Groom. Please let me know if you have any titles that may deal directly with this relationship or any other sweet song that may work. They prefer country or Christian but will take any suggestions at this point, as the wedding is 2.5 weeks away! TIA!

There's one my friend used called "The Man You've Become." It talks about seeing a mother's son grow up with all the special memories she had of him as a little boy. It was pretty neat!!!

Kinda odd, but my hubby danced with his mom to Mama's Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboy's".

My husband used "Song for Mama" by Boys to Men. The lyrics are great and really meaningful. I'm tearing up now thinking about what a beautiful song it is and what a great moment it was at our wedding.

At our wedding, my dad and I danced together at the same time my husband and his mother danced together. We played "Because you loved me" by Celine Dion. It was a great song for the special moment.

Forever Young by Rod Stewart, is what my hubby danced to w/ his Mom. The DJ had a slower version of it that was really pretty.

My Wish by Rascal Flatts is perfect! :)

My husband and his mom danced to "song for mama" by boyz 2 men. His mom loved the song!!

if you go to the website www.knot.com they have a great variety of songs you can choose from. And you can narrow it down to what your preference are.. And you can listen to a sample of the song, so you can get an idea of the song.

Hope that helps...

1 / 3