Wedding Gift for Someone Who Has/can Buy Everything

Help! My brother gets married in 5 days! I don't have a gift yet!
He is older getting married for the first time. They both have been living on their own and then together for over 10 years. So they already have the basics (kitchen, bath, home etc). My brother is a radiologist partner and makes a ton of money. They just bought new cars and a huge new house in the last 6 months. They live 10hrs away, so I haven't seen their house to know what they have or need.
It is a location wedding, so they said no gifts since it is costing everyone a small fortune to get there, hotel, etc.
But since it is my brother... I want to get something. I have only met her a handful of times so don't really know her or her interests that well. I have been trying to figure something out for 6 months with no luck. They literally have everything or could go buy it.
Any ideas??? Thanks.

An ornament with their wedding date engraved on it. http://www.lenox.com/ornaments/first-christmas?N=1466&amp...

My husband and I had a destination wedding, and one of the most thoughtful gifts we got was a really nice mosaic wall hanging from the locale where we got married. It was a nice souvenir for us, since we didn't have any time to actually shop while we were there. Maybe you could get something nice from the wedding destination and ship it to their house, along with photos from the wedding.

I also liked the idea of paying for treats on their honeymoon.

What about getting photos of them at the same young age (1st grade, maybe?) and putting them in a picture frame that holds both pictures?

honeymoon activities (i.e. couples massage, sunset cruise, helicopter ride, ground tour etc - whatever is popular at their destination of choice), nice bottle of wine or champagne, I aslo liked the ornament idea with their wedding date.

Give them something money can't buy.
put together a basket of brother's favorite cookies and the recipies.
get something meaningful autographed.
a photo album of all the homes your brother has lived in, all the cars he's owned, something of that ilk.
buy them something on of the locale, a gift certificate to buy some local artwork, a couple's massage, a whale encounter.

Get them a bouquet of flowers sent to their house for a year every day of their wedding anniversary.

wishing them and you the best.
good luck,
F. B.

Take lots of great candid pictures at the wedding and present them a nice photo album or digital scrapbook after the wedding.

I would look up the resort's website and see if you can buy them something for them at the resort during their honeymoon, presuming they are staying there longer. I would maybe have a few bottles of wine sent to their room or a bottle of champagne and hors devours sent on the second or third night of their stay. Presumably the resort will supply a bottle of something on their first night. I'm sure they have a spa and you could do a couples massage as someone else suggested or just a generic gift card for spa services.

i agree.. go with something personal, considering they can buy whatever they need/want.. i like the idea of a scrapbook/collage with pictures .. when my parents got married my moms aunt had a huge candle made for them with a poem written in it, theyre wedding date and a cute picture of the two of them when they first started dating .. theyre going to burn it next month for their 40th anniversary

1 / 3