Water Streaks on Stainless Steel Refrigerator

Does anyone know how to remove a water streak from stainless steel? It won't come off with any of the stainless steel cleaners I've tried. The streak was made from water that dripped from the tray under the water dispenser on the fridge. It doesn't streak if caught in time :)

Thanks, everyone!

If it is from water deposits, try some vinegar.

are those streaks caused by hard water deposits?
i use windex to clean my stainless then, get a rag and put baby oil on it. rub the oil on the stainless to give it a real pretty finish-

I know this sounds strange, but I was looking on the back of the pledge wipes package and it says it works on stainless steel. My 4yr old has been getting water herself from the fridge so I found myself having the same problem. I used the pledge wipes and it actually worked. I use it on the rest of my stainless appliances as well and for now we are streak free!

I was at the grocery store the other day (Tom Thumb) and they had these stainless steel cleaning wipes. They say to wipe along the grain of the steel. I bought the container which has a LOT of wipes in it for 3 or 4 dollars...and I was skeptical at first...but it works AWESOME...I used it on my stainless trash can, and it looks VERY nice now:)

1 / 3