Water Breaking at 9 Weeks

If your amniotic sac breaks at 9 weeks and you leak water will that result in a miscarriage?? or will you still beable to go on with the pregnancy?

If you think your water may have broken, you need to call your doctor right away.

Call right away. A baby needs that fluid around it. Sending prayers.

Definitely go to the emergency room. But know that you may still be able to go on with the pregnancy, although it would be bedrest. My mother had this issue with my sister. She was put on bedrest the entire pregnancy, but my sister was born healthy and on time.
Let us know what happens. God bless.

Once your water breaks, you are prone to infection. Please do go see your doctor.

Best of luck!

Updated

Best of luck!

I was told that my water breaking that early it would result in a miscarriage. I would call your OB immediately and ask to be seen.

Good luck and I hope that isn't the case.

Oh my! Go to the ER!

I hope that everything will turn out ok. You should call your doctor or midwife with any concerns you have. They will be able to assess you in their office or send you for ultrasound imaging.
There is a good chance that you are not actually leaking amniotic fluid. Increased discharge is very common in pregnancy and can sometimes be mistaken for leaking fluid. Hopefully that is the case here.

Frankly, if your water has broken at 9 weeks, you can save yourself the hassle and expense of going to the ER. The only thing they would be able to do at this point is give you an ultrasound to look for a heartbeat and offer you a D&C if there is no heartbeat detected.

Call ur ob dr or go to emergency room u dont want a dry birth
i leaked for 5 days b4 they did anything
wish u best of luck

1 / 3