Washing Machine Lint Snares/traps

We just had to have our drains cleaned due to the amount of lint that was blocking them.

I use the metal and plastic snares, but lint always goes through them. I am also using a strainer for the tub.

What do you use?

My Mom always used cut up panty hose for this.
She's cut the foot part off, then use a rubber band to tie it so it dangled from the water drain pipe from the washer before it emptied into the sink.
It was fine enough to catch a whole lot of lint that could clog the drain up and since it dangled down a few inches nylon never got so clogged that the water could not flow through the pipe and into the sink.

We use the lint traps that go on the end of the hose that drains into our mop sink. We've not had a problem. What kind of washer set up do you have?

We use nothing but have never had an issue. I wonder why that is..?!

I have used pantyhose for 20 years. It catches a lot of lint. I recommend you try this as it is inexpensive and it works.

1 / 3