Waffle Makers

Hi All!

Well my tried and true Krups Belgian Waffle maker quit on me this morning. I have had it for probably 10 years. Since I have not been in the market for a Belgian waffle maker for a long time, I would like some recommendations.

Thanks a bunch!

I have the small round waffle maker from William Sonoma and I love it. It has the nonstick surface. I have had it for a long time and the nonstick stuff still looks great. I don't even spray it with anything and the waffles pop right out. It dings and a green light comes on when the waffle is ready. The only gripe I have is that the outside gets really hot but it is still ten times better than my last waffle maker.

My waffle iron is 22 years old. I'll cry when it finally croaks...
That said, I used 5 different waffle irons this past summer while cooking for hungry band kids.
I think the Williams Sonoma one was great. There was also one that the lady said she got at Target or someplace like that that didn't look like much, but made great waffles. It was non stick and the irons came out for easy cleaning.
YMMV
LBC

I have the large square one (makes 4 at a time) from Williams-Sonoma. Love it! Makes great waffles every time!

I received this Waffle Iron as a gift. It's fabulous. Waring Pro

http://www.amazon.com/Waring-WMK300A-Professional-Stainle...

Just received my new Calphalon HE400WM No Peek Belgian Waffle Maker
after the old one just stopped working. I haven't tried it yet, but I read so many reviews on different sites before I bought it. I needed a waffle makes that made more than one for our waffle loving family. I hope to give it a try this weekend.

http://www.amazon.com/Calphalon-HE400WM-Belgian-Waffle-Ma...

1 / 3