Vibrating Pelvis

Ok, so this is odd but I wondered if anyone else has experienced it.

Every now and then (a few times a month), I get a strange vibrating sensation in my pelvis, above my left hip. It started about 2 years ago. It doesn't hurt but feels just like a cell phone vibrating. Does anyone know what it is?

I have had the same thing and thought that I was crazy or needed to stop wearing my cell phone on my waist. I thought is was something like phantom cell phone vibrations. Thank you!!

I'm right there with ya moms! Just last night on the way home I thought my phone was in my left pocket...nope! Any doctors in the house?

LMAO.... and I thought I was going loony! Always on my left side also and I know it is not my ovary since I do not have one there! Mine sometimes hurts a little bit- but not really painful. I just always assumed it was gas- not that women get gas or anything (that we admit lol)

I will definately be watching this one for answers since I never had the guts to ask it! So thank you for that!

Blessings to you!

Ok this is funny, but I don't get them in my stomach I get them in my left thumb and index finger occasionally and I just thought it was the same thing like when my eye twitches lol. I was always told when your eye twitches it's like a muscle spasm or some people have even told me like a little seizure I tend to believe the muscle spasm more. Good luck on you quest for an answer.
H.

I actually have had the same sensation but have never put it into words! I have no clue what it is and it happens so infrequently for me but I am curious if someone else can tell us. I have actually grabbed for my cell phone. Interesting.

I thought I was nuts! I have that same thing happen ALL the time. I always put my cell phone in my back pocket....and am constantly checking it because I always feel like it's vibrating. Gee wiz...good to know I'm not the only one LOL! I don't know what it is, very strange though.

Don't know what it is, but me too!

Oh my Goodness.... I thought I was going crazy! Same sensation! Feels just like the phone is on vibrate, but not intense. Very interesting. I will watch this posting to see if anyone knows what this is.

1 / 3

Explore Mamapedia

pelvis pelvis sensation