Very Super Faint Line on Pregnancy Test

We have been ttc for 16 months now and I have taken plenty of test (i test whenever i "feel" pregnant) This afternoon I took a test and I swear I saw a super faint, almost not there line. I stared at it for a long time to make sure I wasn't imagining it and I went back several times to look again. is an almost not there faint line a positive??

I am only a day late and often have irregular cycles. I do, however, have enlarged breast that have been sore for the past week but no other symptoms

I took another test this morning. Still a faint line but more clear!! Looks like I am calling my dr Monday!! I took a digital this afternoon just to know for certain and it was positive!!

HCG levels vary early on in pregnancy especially if you're irregular. If there is a second line (no matter how faint) it's positive. The line will get darker each day, so I would wait 2 or 3 days and take another one. I use the digitals myself.

take another test today. A faint line is still a positve, but take another one today or tomorrow anyway.

I would say YES !!!! Five to term pregnancies and never sick, sore breasts in the beginning, and even a period in the first month. No one is ever the same. A trip to the Doc might be warrented.

Definitely sounds like a very early positive to me!! :) I'd try another test in a few days (though I'm sure you won't be able to help yourself and will test every day until absolutely positive - we all do!) Good luck - will hope for the best for you!

Test again in a week or so...you could be pregnant, but there might not be enough hormone to make it a strong positive right now. If you are pregnant, the hormone levels should start to increase. If you are still in doubt, get a blood test at your doctor's.

They say that any line is a positive, no matter how faint. You can always go to the doc and get the blood test.

Sounds like my first pregnancy test with my first son. I waited a couple of days to take another test which came back more positive. But to make sure I had a blood test done lol I would say it is a positive, but I know when you're ttc, sometimes your eyes play tricks on you. Definitely need to take another test, but I am very optimistic :D

A line is a line your prego..Take another test in the mornig or in a few days to see teh dark line then call your OB they'll order a blood test get you an appt. to start your prenantal care

Even a very faint line is still a second line! Test again in a few days to be sure, but in my opinion it's an early positive :) I had a friend whose pregnancy tests were only coming up with very, very super faint second lines and she assumed they were negative. Turns out she was indeed prego! Don't get too excited yet though, just in case! Good luck :)

Try another tomorrow morning - first thing. Morning urine is more "concentrated" - fingers crossed!!

1 / 3