Very Small ($5-$10) Gift Ideas for 9 Year Old Boy

I am looking for a small gift for my nephew, $5-$10 at most. I am getting him an itunes gift card for his birthday, but wanted something small to wrap with the gift card. I have absolutely no idea what 9 year old boys are into, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Stick it in one of the giant candy bars!! I use those to give gift cards or money and people always like them.

You can get small Lego sets for $5-$10...race cars, trucks, etc. Right now, Target has a "Christmas Aisle" with small gifts (stocking stuffers) and there are usually small Lego sets there. My boys love these small sets because it is one of the few things I will "give into" when they ask me for it at the store.

A Bakugan starter pack or booster pack, Star Wars action figure, Tek Dek finger skate boards, Diary of a Wimpy Kid book.

My kids enjoyed a small card game that costs about $5. It's called "Blink", it exercises the mind and your kids will beat you almost every time. Find it where you find UNO cards at any toy section of a store. It also makes a good girl or boy present, and a great stocking stuffer. Makes a great "toy" to have in your purse to keep kids busy when neededing to wait a long time too.

Cindy ~
You can never go wrong with Legos for boys. Also, what I've done when I gave nieces/nephews money....is I wrapped it in a small box, then a bigger box, then bigger, etc. so that I used a few boxes, wrapped each one, burried a small box inside a big one, etc. They always got a kick out of it.

Hi Cindy,

My 9 year old nephew is really into those Bakugun figures. I think they run in the $6 range. He and my caousin's son are both very interested in the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" books, too.

Best of luck!

Baseball cards, coin collection items.

I have found that kids get a kick out of getting those giant candy bars with their gifts. It's bigger and makes an impact when they open it!

1 / 3