Very Small ($5-$10) Gift Ideas for 9 Year Old Boy

I am looking for a small gift for my nephew, $5-$10 at most. I am getting him an itunes gift card for his birthday, but wanted something small to wrap with the gift card. I have absolutely no idea what 9 year old boys are into, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Stick it in one of the giant candy bars!! I use those to give gift cards or money and people always like them.

You can get small Lego sets for $5-$10...race cars, trucks, etc. Right now, Target has a "Christmas Aisle" with small gifts (stocking stuffers) and there are usually small Lego sets there. My boys love these small sets because it is one of the few things I will "give into" when they ask me for it at the store.

A Bakugan starter pack or booster pack, Star Wars action figure, Tek Dek finger skate boards, Diary of a Wimpy Kid book.

My kids enjoyed a small card game that costs about $5. It's called "Blink", it exercises the mind and your kids will beat you almost every time. Find it where you find UNO cards at any toy section of a store. It also makes a good girl or boy present, and a great stocking stuffer. Makes a great "toy" to have in your purse to keep kids busy when neededing to wait a long time too.

Cindy ~
You can never go wrong with Legos for boys. Also, what I've done when I gave nieces/nephews money....is I wrapped it in a small box, then a bigger box, then bigger, etc. so that I used a few boxes, wrapped each one, burried a small box inside a big one, etc. They always got a kick out of it.

Hi Cindy,

My 9 year old nephew is really into those Bakugun figures. I think they run in the $6 range. He and my caousin's son are both very interested in the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" books, too.

Best of luck!

Baseball cards, coin collection items.

I have found that kids get a kick out of getting those giant candy bars with their gifts. It's bigger and makes an impact when they open it!

We go to Rocky Mountain Chocholate Factory and buy a $8 candy apply to die for! Kids love it.. parents don't mind it cause it is consumable. This how we handle Christmas with a million nieces and nephews!

Is he into collection toys... My brother was big into pokemon at 9... Bakugan is all the rage right now... Maybe some collectable cards, figures...

My 10 years old boys love any legos. There are small sets available for $10. and less. Right now they are into Lego City, and Lego Castle.

what about putting it in a wallet or a gijo

There are little boxed lego things like cars airplanes and stuff you could do that or get a gift card.

cindy; alot of kids that age also enjoy webkinz, its a stuffed animal with a code on it, that you can enter code online and play a nice child safe game, where you take care of that pet online, you feed it give it a house also play some very cool games in its arcade, when you play the games in the arcade area you get money to take care of your pet, its a great place and many of that age enjoy it, its a very safe site, you can find some at walgreens, some at meijers, and hallmark stores, for the most part, you can also go online and take a tour without buying a thing and find a store near you , webkinz.com is the site to go to, have fun, ive known many kids even boys that age who love them, have fun , D. s

How about a gift card to go to Craigs Cruisers? My neohew always loved that idea. They can use it for games or to ride the Go Carts. Another would be to a video store to rent a game for a WII, Playstation or ect that he might have at home.