Vaseline Stains!

Does anyone know how to remove a vaseline stain from clothing? My 2 year-old just painted himself and surrounding area with a tub of vaseline while I was giving the baby a bath. AGH!

Hey E.,

I just started shopping with this company called Melaleuca. They have an awesome product called prespot. It worked getting spaghetti sauce off of one ofmy 2 year olds shirts. The stain was dried on and then washed, and then went through the dryer(accidentally, of course). Then again. Then I sprayed the stain and let it set overnight and washed it and it was gone!!! They also have this awesome product called Solumel It is like liquid gold. Please email me if you would like more info on the company. I would love to share them with you. S. (____@____.com)

Dawn dish soap!! Soak your clothes in Dawn dish soap and warm water. Squirt a little soap directly on the stain also. Then wash. It is amazing!

Hey there E.!
I have 3 boys too!! I also have a little girl thrown in there! We are the Stain Capital of the World!! I cannot say enough about Melaleuca! This company produces awesome cleaning products!! They work like a charm and are completely safe for your kiddos. No chemicals! Yeah!! Drop me a line and I will tell you all about it!
A.

You might need something that gets grease stains out. I use an item called K2R but I am sure there are other things out there to use.

i dont know how to get it out but you are not alone a few days ago my son (13 months) covered his dads cell phone with vaseline. which he had obviously stolen from the bathroom a few days prior because the baby gate was up at the time it happened. he hid the vaseline then took it out when he got a moment alone! i was laughing so hard when i presented the phone to my husband. vaseline wipes right off cell phones with a dry washcloth just in case anyone needs to know

Dawn dish soap works great!!

1 / 3