Vasectomy Doctor for Low Income Person

My brother is in need of a vasectomy and we are looking for a doctor who may perform these for low income people in the Carrollton, Lewisville or Plano area. Any ideas, please?

i work at planned parenthood and we do low-cost vasectomy procedures 1-2x/month on monday evenings. the full-pay cost is $475. some men qualify for title XX funding, though, so perhaps based on his income/family size your brother could qualify to pay less. some men pay nothing. some pay just half, etc. the dallas surgery center is located at greenville ave. and walnut hill by presby.

...and just to be clear, a board certified urologist performs our vasectomy procedures.

My husband used Dr. Trentham in Plano several years ago. He had no issues....just make SURE you follow Dr. orders.

Also....be careful......you don't want to go cheap on medical care. I understand trying to be economical but health and safety are not issues to play with as far as going cheap.....the side effects could be drastic without a qualified, board certified Dr.. I am sure a good Dr. would work with your brother.

Best wishes.

My husband had this done a few years ago and all it cost was his $30 copay with the insurance. He just went to the urologist and was in and out in 20 min. It was just a normal office visit, no out patient fees or anything. The doctor was Dr. Shirvani and hes at Trinity Medical Center in Carrolton. The # is ###-###-####. My husband didn't have any complications and recovered easy. He didn't have much pain or bruising at all.

Call the local low income clinics in the area. And tell your brother that a vasectomy is WONDERFUL! I wish more men would get "sniped". Give him a hug!

my man just had this procedure done and it was $600 - not at a low cost place, but a regular urologist. . .that isn't too much more than the $475 at planned parenthood.

Have you tried planned parenthood?

1 / 3

Explore Mamapedia

inexpensive vasectomy