Valentines Gift for My Daughter

i always get my kids a little valentines day gift from me & my husband, up until now it has always been something "fun" a game or toy but my daughter is almost 5 and she is getting to be such a "big" girl we are expecting our third and she really is always asking how she can help me : ) i would like to get her something more than a toy this year but she's still kinda young for jewelry i think (although she has her ears pierced & i have thought of a nicer pair of earrings for her.)
she likes all kinds of "girly" things. any ideas would be appreciated

Maybe a cute little girl's purse, and inside you can put some goodies, like little girl make-up, inexpensive jewelry (most toy stores have cute jewelry for girls, or go to a place like Claire's), fluffy powder puff or make-up applicator puff, a $5 or $10 gift card to Target or somewhere she can pick out a new toy or a GC to a bookstore; maybe even a little money that she can put in a piggy bank. At five, little girls are wanting big girl stuff. My daughters (4 and 7) love to stuff purses full of "grown-up" items. Another idea is a cute washcloth and towel set - Target had some cute ones with hearts.

My daughter loves getting bath stuff. I got her a heart shaped thing of body wash from Pier One this year, along with a giant valentine Hershey's bar and a small stuffed red and white puppy.

have a mommy and me day at the SPA and get your nails done together and go to lunch.... maybe even go shopping for a nice outfit???

What about a nice bracelet, ring or necklace? The amount of $ depends on how nice you want it but good jewelry stores have some nice pieces at reasonable prices.

We got nice pieces for our daughter starting around age 5 and as she outgrew them I saved them for her.

Your daughter will treasure this, as will you....you can read it every night. I have another one that if you would like I can send to you...the ABC's of faith...do the same thing...simply. She will love it. Good for you for being so caring! Good luck!

Make a small ABC album with her photos on every page.

Credit...(Buddy Kaye, Fred Wise and Sidney Lippman)
A, you're adorable,
B, you're so beautiful,
C, you're a cutie full of charm,
D, you're delightful (delectable or a darling) and
E, you're exciting and
F, you're the fairest in my heart, (a feather in my arms)
G, you're so good to me, (you look good to me)
H, you're so heavenly,
I, you're the one I idolize,
J, we're like Jack and Jill,
K, you're so kissable,
L , you're the love light in my eyes, (is the love light in your eyes)
M,N,O,P, I could go on all day
Q,R,S,T, alphabetically speaking, you're okay,
U made my life complete,
V, means you're very sweet,
W,X,Y,Z,
It's fun to wander through, the alphabet with you,
to tell you what you mean to me.

1 / 3