Valentine's Games for Kindergarten Class

Hi, does anyone know of any quick, fun games for a Kindergarten class to play? I'm in charge of coming up with games for my son's class next week. So far, I've thought of a bean bag toss, and a game called Guess who loves you. Any ideas anyone? And not bingo, because we did that for his Fall Festival party, I'd like to do something different this time.

Hi A.!
I ued to teach PreK before having my son. Here is a game that I used to change up for all different events/holidays. Take several construction paper hearts and cut them in half down the middle, either straight or zig zag. Then write on each half a skill that they are working on in the class. For example, if they are doing the alphabet write the same letter on each half. You could also use colors, numbers, or patterns. Then, give out the half hearts randomly and have the students find their mate. It's also fun to do it to music.
Have a great time!

i often times look on Family Fun.com or Nick Jr.com they have really nice not too complicated ideas also crayola.com has some great ideas. hope these help you and have fun!

I was a school teacher (1st grade) for 10 years. My favorite valentine class game was a relay race where the kids had to pick up candy conversation hearts with chopsticks. It was so fun. One year I got a local chinese restaurant to not only give us the chopsticks, but the "trainers" for easy child use. That was great help. Good luck!

On another note, I have suffered similar loss with a still birth in 2000 and struggled with infertility for many years. I am now blessed with 3 healthy boys. I think the support you must give to others must be wonderful. what a great way to help deal with your own loss and help others as well. God Bless.

hello there,
sorry if these are lame..but how about duck duck goose or musical chairs.....R.

You could play Pin the Heart on the Tin Man. You know from the Wizard of OZ. He was just looking for a heart. Or you could pin it on anything if you have a theme. You could also do a game where you have two teams and each team has a giant heart that is cut up like a puzzle and they have to relay one at a time to put there piece together to "Mend the Broken Heart" on the other side of the room.

I hope these make since. Sometimes I don't understand what I type. Good luck and have fun!!

HI A. I AM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. ONE GAME MY CHILDREN LIKE TO PLAY IS BALLOON POP. WE HAVE DONE THIS AT THEIR PARTIES. YOU WRITE NUMBERS ON PAPER STICK IT IN BALLOON. THEN ALLOW THE CHILDREN TO PICK A BALLON. THEN YOU POP IT WITH A PIN. THEY GET TO SEE IF THEIR NUMBER IS A WINNER. THIS IS ONE OF MY CHILDRENS FAVORITE GAMES. MY CHILDREN ALSO ENJOY THE MUSICAL CHAIRS. WELL GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN. STEPH

1 / 3