Valentine Gift for Daughters

I was just trying to think of a good gift for my husband and I to give our daughters for Valentine's. One is 15 and the other is 6. Thanks for the ideas!

Thank you all for the wonderful ideas! We decided to do a special family dinner with our favorite dishes. We gave gifts from your suggestions, and still have great ideas for the next few years. We loved the special ideas for fathers! Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

I have 2 daughters allso when my 1st daughter was 16 i gave her heart with a chain and my 2 daughter was just born, so it was no big deal she didn't know any better , but as the little one grew up my oldest just simplfied her gift because she didn't want the little one to grow to fast so she would just buy her the card and a small stuff toy and bunch of suckers, and the oldest is now 37 and the young one is 23 and now they do what i did with my children . Just simplify the gift acording to there age.

go to James Avery jewelery in Fire wheel mall right next to Fish City Grill. They have so many charms, charm bracelets.. They have some that say big sister little sitter middle sister and other kinds of daughter sayings. i bought my daughter a charm bracelet. And every occassion i give a different charm ...that represents something. A other suggestion. They have these tiny hearts that come with a key. Each of my brothers daughter wears the heart. and the little key that comes with it..my brother wears the keys on chain around his neck. People ask what are the 3 little keys. He say they are the keys to my wife and 2 daughters hearts. :-)

What about a mani/pedicure combo gift certificate? My daughters love when I take them to the nail salon after school sometimes!

Every year, my husband gets our daughters a small box of candy, a single rose, a cute teddy bear for the lil ones, & jewelry for the older ones. They look forward to getting their gifts from daddy & love it! Then, we all get dressed up & daddy takes his girls out to eat.

We gave our 4 & 6 yr old girls Hannah Montanna perfume and some jewelry from Libby Lu. They thought it was pretty cool.

I would get the 16 a spa say at Seventeen Spa and Salon. I'm not sure what your 6 year old enjoys. We got our 10 year old Webkinz.

We gave our 17 yr. old daughter a box of candy (I know, original) and our 6 yr. old daughter a small box of candy and a couple of books.

You could always do a gift card for your oldest from one of her fav. stores, and maybe a kid's purse or stuffed animal for your little one.

Growing up, my mom always got me pajamas for holidays like Valentine's or Easter. One time when I was in junior high, my godfather sent me flowers to school and I thought it was the best thing ever. The 15 year old might enjoy getting flowers, but I don't know the rules these days on deliveries to school.

Do they like going to see movies? Movie tickets might be fun!

Not sure what you want to spend, but here's what I did-- I have two girls, 13 and 9: My 13- year old likes the "Pink" line of sweatsuits and underwear targeted to teens at Victoria's Secret. Underpants are 5 for $25 right now, and several kinds (not racy) are only $1.99. Their giant "PINK" plastic water bottles are on special for $5 as well. So I got her a bunch of panties and a water bottle, and the store put it in one of their pink shopping bags with tissue paper. She loved it. The 9-year-old got mock Crocs (pink swirl, $8) from the Target shoe department, pink bubble gum lip balm from the Target dollar spot, and Hello Kitty underwear. I also bought them heart-shaped pink frosted donuts from Kristy Kreme-- the store will have them all day today.

1 / 3